'Cuse Football - Teacher's Offer | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse Football - Teacher's Offer

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
Dear Board,

I see you guys have found out about my offer to the Teachers, Faculty, & Staff for school districts around the area. I did this last season with the Pittsburgh game and then for two basketball games (St. Francis & Clemson).

We got a huge response and this only went out really to schools I could think of around the area (About 60 or 70 schools). I thought about this in about Mid-October (A month before the Pitt game) and quickly got this out to the schools and then just sent them all the same info when I had the basketball link approved.

This year (Starting May 14th) I began expanding upon the offer. Private schools was my first thought and then after speaking with a few people who come from further and further out I thought to myself I might as well reach it out farther.

Then I saw the post on here about 'Kudos to the SU Athletic Department' and saw your comments about reaching out to this school and that county and so on. I originally printed out a County Map of NY and limited it to 28 counties.

Now seeing your comments and really thinking "If I lived 4 hours away and loved 'Cuse football, why not come out to the biggest game of the year at a big discount?" Families can make it a weekend trip, a day trip, whatever it is they want to do but I have suddenly turned this into - "Call every damn school district in NYS and close enough counties in PA"

Because after all, why not? You guys want to see a sell out for FSU? I do too, and I want one for every other game. I told you all before I will do whatever it takes to get this Dome rockin' and FEARED for every. single. game.

If you guys have any feedback on this - or any other 'nights' you think we should be doing, let me know. Email me or let me know here - I'm always grinding and ready to hear ides. Thanks guys

-DRB

Would love to see 50,000 for FSU. Hopefully by then I will have secured a job in CNY and able to move up there with the wife to see the game. I plan on getting seasons tickets once I get up there. Are there discounts for veterans for season tckets?

Would love to see 50,000 for FSU. Hopefully by then I will have secured a job in CNY and able to move up there with the wife to see the game. I plan on getting seasons tickets once I get up there. Are there discounts for veterans for season tckets?

Weedsport Warrios - shoot me an email - drbartle @ syr dot edu

Weedsport Warrios - shoot me an email - drbartle @ syr dot edu

Hey Dan! The rest of us veterans want to hear what the deal is too! My season tickets are already bought and paid for and I don't mind paying a premium. Just would like to see younger vets/active duty service members catch a break.

Hey Dan! The rest of us veterans want to hear what the deal is too! My season tickets are already bought and paid for and I don't mind paying a premium. Just would like to see younger vets/active duty service members catch a break.

Northacuse - It's something we are working on and trying to hammer out details but we are trying to make it very very low cost for veterans & families to be able to come out for a game or two each season. I can speak further if you email me - drbartle @ syr dot edu

Add in Canada. Toronto is just hours away with six million people. Syracuse is NY State's College Team, might as well be Canada's, too. They need a real team in a real sport*.

* A sport in which there are less fights than points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom