Cuse Largest Fan Base in Bahamas | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Largest Fan Base in Bahamas

Excuse me for saying but SU had the best looking fans too. During the final, there was a quick pan of a girl in a bikini top and shorts cheering like mad. Best looking of all the fan shots all tourney!

There orange everywhere you looked, it was amazing. I can say that 90% of opposing fans were very friendly, and a blast to meet and talk to. That other 10% were UCONN fans. I will say that the majority of the UCONN fans were nice, and we were able to have some nice conversations. About 20 were the absolute worst tho. I hope they somehow figure out a way to make their lives happier.

I plan to post my recap when I make it back to Alaska.

One thing this proves: these early season tourneys fight to get programs like Cuse. I'd say we are in the top 3-4 traveling fan bases for hoops.
1. Kentucky
2. Kansas
3. Syracuse
4. North Carolina
5. Louisville

IMO. If College hoops had bowl games we would get a better bowl game every year because of our traveling fanbase.

The LGO chants were amazing over the TV. I really enjoyed watching the Boehama home crowd. Honestly, I think it was the best home crowd away fans I've seen probably ever. Really good job and showing by the alumnae!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom