Cuse opens -2.5 over NC State.. | Syracusefan.com

Cuse opens -2.5 over NC State..

Bait and click betting and it the same all around. It all about the money the odds mean nothing as well as the over under.

We are underdogs in 5 of our remaining 7 games. Our 'easy schedule' really isn't. It's manageable, but not easy
It’s not “easy” but we’re under his in those games cause the way we’ve been playing…Boston college and cal are very beatable if we play consistent. We just haven’t been playing consistent

This is not good at all coming off a big road win while NCST just lost their QB and lost to the worst team in the conference at home…

no idea how to figure out NC st

Smoked by Tenn and Clemson
lost to 1 win Wake team

Was outplayed most of the West Car game and won
Was outplayed most of the LTech game and won

Beat NIU which was good but turns out they are Jeckel and Hyde team.

I don’t have the numbers in front of me but I’m almost positive that this is the first time we have been favored at NC State since our Thursday night game in 1998 (which obviously didn’t go well).

Up to -4.5 at some books. Early money is Orange.
I called -5 yesterday. Sounded about right and if we were home, I‘d feel really good. a night game at the most hostile environment we will play in is legitimate reason to be scared but so far no question we have a better team.

NCS has loads of talent. This is going to be a tough game unless we jump on them early. If we do I think they will fold

no idea how to figure out NC st

Smoked by Tenn and Clemson
lost to 1 win Wake team

Was outplayed most of the West Car game and won
Was outplayed most of the LTech game and won

Beat NIU which was good but turns out they are Jeckel and Hyde team.
Based on what you posted, the seem to suck to me. What am I missing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom