Cuse opens -2.5 over NC State.. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse opens -2.5 over NC State..

Sounds like they are not that good.

They're still physically talented.

But like FSU, they have crashed & burned compared to their pre-season hopes.

Who knows what team will show up for them?

Arrived in Raleigh late last night. Going to wander around Chapel Hill today.
I'm on a mission from Fran.
20241011_095433.jpg

If you listen to betting podcasts, most of the pros have key numbers they bet. Not necessarily because of the teams etc. so they liked Cuse as a small favorite at 3 or 3.5 but then as it rose above 4, they felt that was too high and made bets on NC State.

So much of it is number value rather than just blindly picking a team.

It’s a point spread, they don’t just move because the “sharps” have inside info. Just degenerate gamblers who are clueless a lot of the time. I expect a close game because that is what we like to play.

Likely to move a few more points with the injury news and SU basically decimated at DT now.

Down to -2.5 on FD. Basically right back to the opening number from Saturday night.

-2.5 Saturday night
Up to -5.5 Monday lunch
Now -2.5

Amazing we ran 96 plays AND ran the clock! McCord is in complete control of all aspects of this offense.
Maybe our coaching staff is playing 4-D chess. They knew their best chance to win in Vegas was for the O and McCord to be out there for most of the game. That meant getting our special teams to sandbag giving their offense little opportunity and leaving their defense absolutely gassed at the end. Then win in OT.

Brilliant strategy! :)

Maybe our coaching staff is playing 4-D chess. They knew their best chance to win in Vegas was for the O and McCord to be out there for most of the game. That meant getting our special teams to sandbag giving their offense little opportunity and leaving their defense absolutely gassed at the end. Then win in OT.

Brilliant strategy! :)
IMG_3615.gif

Arrived in Raleigh late last night. Going to wander around Chapel Hill today.
I'm on a mission from Fran.
View attachment 245810
Mission Report: Chapel Hill objective secured. Met no resistance and roamed freely behind enemy lines. Advanced to Durham and rendezvoused with friendly forces at Duke Gardens. They had recently arrived from the north (Syracuse). Will link up with them in Section 9 at Objective Carter-Finley tomorrow at 20hundred hours. We expect little to no resistance.

Mission Report: Chapel Hill objective secured. Met no resistance and roamed freely behind enemy lines. Advanced to Durham and rendezvoused with friendly forces at Duke Gardens. They had recently arrived from the north (Syracuse). Will link up with them in Section 9 at Objective Carter-Finley tomorrow at 20hundred hours. We expect little to no resistance.

Boy, that was something

UNLV 41 - UTAH STATE 7 End 2nd
Didn’t end up covering. Their defense besides Woodard is garbage and he has feet for hands unfortunately otherwise he would’ve had 5 picks.

As for Cuse, I really hope I end up eating crow but down to -2.5 Vegas is BEGGING people to put money on Syracuse

This is not good at all coming off a big road win while NCST just lost their QB and lost to the worst team in the conference at home…
Didn’t we lose to the worst team in the conference at home?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom