Cuse opens +4.5 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse opens +4.5

Unless Duke shoots over 40% from 3 without Zion I think we will win this game.

Vegas waited forever to get a line out. They have Zion worth about 5 points. I think Cuse rolls and I had them rolling Wednesday as well.

Jeeze Louise. Free money.
We either get blown out or we will win this game.
No way we lose this game if it’s a single digit game.
We are either completely flat or win.

not a betting guy so I think this means cuse favored by 4.5?! Whens the last time if ever a #1 team was listed like this to an unranked team?!

not a betting guy so I think this means cuse favored by 4.5?! Whens the last time if ever a #1 team was listed like this to an unranked team?!

Nope, Duke is -4.5, so Vegas expects them to win by at least 4.5 points.

The 690 proprietary algorithm has Cuse -.4. I’m going all in.

**algorithm involves 3 fingers of Macallan 18 and some Ritz crackers.

Who can argue w math like this? ;)

Vegas waited forever to get a line out. They have Zion worth about 5 points. I think Cuse rolls and I had them rolling Wednesday as well.

I’ll bet $50 with D**e and give you 4.5 points.

Nope, Duke is -4.5, so Vegas expects them to win by at least 4.5 points.

Not the way it works. But I know most people think it does, so why rain on their parade?

Just know that what Vegas wants is equal betting on each team so that it can make its money on “the vig” and has no downside risk.

I think in any other venue Duke without Zion (and ready to gameplan to not have him vs losing him mid game vs their rivals like this week) is a very good team. The rest of those guys are more than capable of stepping up. The Bulls had a better record in the games Jordan missed due to injury than the ones he played. If he were done for the year I wouldn't write off Duke to run through the brackets and win it all.

But I think an amped up road environment playing a team likely to bring its best game of the season who has confidence from beating you earlier in the year drastically changes that. You need the baddest dude on the court for a game like that.

We give K a hard time but we are going up against an extremely good coach who knows us well. If they had an older team I think things would be different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom