Cuse opens up 7.5 dog | Syracusefan.com

Cuse opens up 7.5 dog

Yeah it does, I still wonder on Behanan and Deing. Behanan said he was 75% last week and they might wrap Deings wrist.

Yeah it does, I still wonder on Behanan and Deing. Behanan said he was 75% last week and they might wrap Deings wrist.
Behanan was virtually invisible in the 1st half on Monday, I was starting to wonder if his ankle was bothering him, but he went off in the 2nd half. But hey, we'll take any edge we can get without Southerland.

I think it will be a very bad day for us. We are not ready to beat these guys.

At home maybe we come out with a win? There, I don't see it.

Our defense somehow is going to have to keep us in the game. Not optimistic.

Let's hope the team doesn't go in with this attitude (I doubt they will) or you'll be right.

At home maybe we come out with a win? There, I don't see it.

Our defense somehow is going to have to keep us in the game. Not optimistic.
I will say this, I once bet against us. Now, I did root for us the entire game. We were giving P.C. about 15 pts. This was in the days of us missing foul shot after foul shot. I think we went 19 of 21. I bet my mom (who is from Ireland) on the Italy Ireland world cup game in I think '94. Ireland got their only win against Italy ever. I took an entire country down with me. The reason I say this, if I was betting, I would take the ville. We have a shot.

I'm with dasher on this. It could be 20-5 before we know what hit us.

What are the biggest point spreads we've overcome in recent memory, say since the turn of the century? I believe the '03 title game was about 7.5 as well. I'd guess the '06 UCONN game in the BET might be the largest.

2 great defensive teams. Louisville isn't an offensive powerhouse. This game is in the 60s max. I'm surprised so many of us are so pessimistic. Louisville is great defensively, but they struggle in the half court just like us.

2 great defensive teams. Louisville isn't an offensive powerhouse. This game is in the 60s max. I'm surprised so many of us are so pessimistic. Louisville is great defensively, but they struggle in the half court just like us.

It's interesting that the 2 teams average an aggregate 156 points, yet the O/U is 134.

I think we are pessimistic because Louisville has owned us in the past 5 years (give or take) and playing them at the Yum Center will be very hard. On the upside, our players do not seem to be intimidated by that. I suppose that's why they play and I watch. (Yeah, and that's the ONLY reason!)

it's been a while since we took a good, solid ass beat. i'm guessing this game might be it. having said that, there is absolutely nothing this program could do right now that would "surprise" me. if louisville miss shots early this could be a close game. if they go berserk early, we are f'ed.

7 at most places now, I would pound L'Ville in this spot but I'm not rooting against us.

What are the biggest point spreads we've overcome in recent memory, say since the turn of the century? I believe the '03 title game was about 7.5 as well. I'd guess the '06 UCONN game in the BET might be the largest.

Well we were a double digit underdog at Pitt in 2003-04. We had already lost 6 times, Pitt thumped us in the dome 66-45 and Edelin was missing. We went down to the Pete and gave them their first loss there (I'm pretty sure) 49-46 in OT. No one gave us any chance in that game, very similar to the game today.:)

Nah...no way. You guys are giving Louisville way too much credit.

It's a combination of Louisville being hot and number one and home, and us being notorious for slow starts. 20-5 may be extreme, but I can completely see where jake is coming from.

In fact, I expect something along the lines of 12-4.

Louisville fan here but love reading your guys forums so much I applied for access! Louisville could get out to a big lead if we do a good job collapsing the zone and kicking it out to the perimeter but if your guys can keep our guards from getting by them and do a good job guarding the pass from our big in the center of the zone this game will be close at the end. I am looking forward to a great game!

Louisville fan here but love reading your guys forums so much I applied for access! Louisville could get out to a big lead if we do a good job collapsing the zone and kicking it out to the perimeter but if your guys can keep our guards from getting by them and do a good job guarding the pass from our big in the center of the zone this game will be close at the end. I am looking forward to a great game!

I've got a feeling you guys win big... and I'm never wrong...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom