Cuse Players in NFL Draft process | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Players in NFL Draft process

I'm sorry, but TJ's decision to go to the draft this year was incredibly dumb. He's not going to get drafted. If he would have stayed another year, work on his game, put up another year of big number and show some consistency, he could have been drafted next year. Jumping into a draft with WR depth like this was crazy.

I'm sorry, but TJ's decision to go to the draft this year was incredibly dumb. He's not going to get drafted. If he would have stayed another year, work on his game, put up another year of big number and show some consistency, he could have been drafted next year. Jumping into a draft with WR depth like this was crazy.
Sometimes kids don’t want to do school any more. He has his degree and decided to take a shot on his dream. If he makes, great, if he doesn’t, oh well. I think he just wanted to move on with his life and is ready to move beyond college

Last edited:
If TJ and Kendall Coleman don’t get drafted, both will sign as UDFAs and compete to make rosters. I think TJ hits a practice squad this season and Kendall has a real chance to make a roster IMO

I don't think he has anything to improve on to be honest. This isn't basketball where you can shoot 500 shots a day and dribble with your off hand in the off season. He is who he is as a player. Does a great job of finding the ball. Good route runner with good hands and runs a 4.5 40. Coming back would have been a strategic move which I thought should have been the play. He was projected to be anywhere between a 5th and 7th round pick because of the options available at the position. Any other year, he doesn't get past the second day. It was just poor timing.

I feel bad for Tristan nobody in the picture to help and the dumbass agent !! But he will get picked up and he will make a roster! He is a talent !! Just gotta go the long way . Another year would have benefited him but it’s his life his choice! Let’s go TJ !!

Kendall is a colt. Riley is a Pat, anybody hear about Trishton?

Last edited: