Cuse Players in NFL Draft process | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Players in NFL Draft process

Alright. I’m going to be that guy. First of all Coleman is a beast. I hope he has great success in the NFL. SU could use another stud in the NFL. It’s good for the profile and identity of the program.

But you know what else is good for the program? When people can recognize your team. I just watched that freaking video on Coleman, and you would never know he plays for the same, one team let alone for Syracuse. Twenty different uniforms? Really? Let’s say it’s draft night and they show SU players in the draft. Let’s say we had a bunch of them. Wouldn’t it be great if people saw these videos and saw Syracuse... and then Syracuse again.., and then hey there’s Syracuse again! Holy cow SU has a lot of good players! No. They won’t think that because the average fan will have no clue that those kids are all from SU.

Sorry. End of rant. Just got to get our brand together. Holy carp!
I think this is much less of a problem with the uniforms we had last year.

I think this is much less of a problem with the uniforms we had last year.
True. Just frustrating to see that parade of unis.

I’m hoping to see Robinson come off the board tonight. I think we will get at least one more tomorrow, but Robinson will definitely go tomorrow if not tonight.

AR is 28th on Kiper's best available with 5 DEs in front of him.

I could see Alton to the Giants in 5 or 6 at the latest. He’ll be off the board sooner than later.

id like to see them take a C and a big WR too though.

Congrats to Alton! Great fan base in Seattle. Maybe Hopkins can show him around the city.

At this point in the draft, boards are widely variable. Just saw a guy picked who wasnt in his top 40 or so
Yeah. I saw that too. I thought it may be more interesting who he had in feont at his position. But then again, every team has their own preferences too. Glad he's got a home.

Hoping TJ will get picked in the 6th or 7th. Vikings just took the Miami WR Osborn and he was rated lower on ESPN's board

Hoping TJ will get picked in the 6th or 7th. Vikings just took the Miami WR Osborn and he was rated lower on ESPN's board

I'm hoping the Packers get him. I'm 5 seconds away from driving to Mattys house and fighting him, he could make good with me by drafting TJ... I hope hes reading this!