'Cuse Trio Selected for NFL Combine | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse Trio Selected for NFL Combine

They’re def going to trade out of #1. Whether they try to make a 2nd trade will be the interesting part. With the Jalen carter news and will Anderson doesn’t fit the Bears system completely. Jalen carter type player is what makes the rest of the D work (in theory). So for once the draft for me will be entertaining.
Yeah if Chicago is smart they can beef up their draft picks for the next 3 years if done right. Between smart initial trade and navigating other smaller trade backs this year and next.

They’re def going to trade out of #1. Whether they try to make a 2nd trade will be the interesting part. With the Jalen carter news and will Anderson doesn’t fit the Bears system completely. Jalen carter type player is what makes the rest of the D work (in theory). So for once the draft for me will be entertaining.
They better trade down, they would be insane not to, they have so many holes to fill, and QB appears to be one slot where they just may be ok. They are my local team these last 24 years so I have grown to really enjoy them, even when they stink!

They better trade down, they would be insane not to, they have so many holes to fill, and QB appears to be one slot where they just may be ok. They are my local team these last 24 years so I have grown to really enjoy them, even when they stink!

I don’t know why I became a Bears fan living in upstate NY but my older brother had a ‘85 Super Bowl shirt and I always got his hand me down clothes. Been my team since I got the shirt at like 9 yrs old.

Until the bball side of things get resolved, we are 100% a football school.
I think you have overstated the bball side of things. You make it sound like we have dropped basketball completely. I think the guys on the team might be offended.

Bergeron 40 coming up any min. NFL Network

Unless there's two groups, Bergeron isn't running.

Hmmm. It’s alphabetical and they skipped his name. Maybe there’s two groups.

I’d be ecstatic if my Bears drafted Bergeron. If he’s available in the 2nd or they decide to trade back 2-3 times for a later 1st round pick, I’m crossing my fingers
Needs to be a Cowboy

Hmmm. It’s alphabetical and they skipped his name. Maybe there’s two groups.
I was thinking the same thing… no indication he’s not running, right?

I was thinking the same thing… no indication he’s not running, right?

I hadnt heard any.

Not working out means no 40
Or anything right? Tucker is listed as not working out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom