'Cuse Trio Selected for NFL Combine | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse Trio Selected for NFL Combine

This is exactly why he should be doing the workouts (IMO), to earn more draft respect .. and move up. I would expect him to be in the 4.3 range. He's got some wiggle, and he's built like a tank. Seems silly to hide all that (and just do interviews) as a late rounder ... what does he have to lose? [Add] He may be waiting for pro day ... more individual focus.

He’s likely just waiting for pro day. But as we’ve both said, he misses an opportunity to showcase himself in a competitive environment. And I think putting up some great numbers on two different days/environments is really something you need to do if your draft projection is really kind of uncertain.

He's faster than a 4.4. Ran a 4.29 as a soph at Calvert Hall School in MD.

Very likely with all the increase in muscle that he’s not as fast as he was as a sophomore. Which is more than okay, he’s faster with pads on hitting guys now than he was when he was running a 4.29.

As a Bears fan, I support some of previous posts.

Was told something popped up injury wise with Tucker at draft and that’s why he didn’t partake in some of the drills.

Pro Day is right around the corner (Monday, March 20?). I hope he’s well enough to put his skills on display. I wish all of the guys well. It’s a once in a lifetime experience.

So did anything materialize around why Tuck was held out for the combine activities and pro day? Isaw someone mention an injury that cropped up at the combine but he keeps sending out workout clips. Hopefully his agents have been messaging teams with any health updates. To bad things have gone as they have. Running a 4.3 and busting out 28 reps would have boosted his stock you would think at the combine. Hopefully things pan out and whatever the injury is/was can be addressed.

He'll get a shot at making a roster, and I think he's too good of a talent to miss.

So did anything materialize around why Tuck was held out for the combine activities and pro day? Isaw someone mention an injury that cropped up at the combine but he keeps sending out workout clips. Hopefully his agents have been messaging teams with any health updates. To bad things have gone as they have. Running a 4.3 and busting out 28 reps would have boosted his stock you would think at the combine. Hopefully things pan out and whatever the injury is/was can be addressed.

I don't think he's fit, or else he would have run a 40.

This would be awesome!

Round 1 - Pick 13
team logo

player headshot
Matthew Bergeron OT
SYRACUSE • JR • 6'5" / 318 LBS

PROJECTED TEAM​

N.Y. Jets

PROSPECT RNK​

33rd

POSITION RNK​

5th

Joe Douglas isn't scared to grab offensive linemen and there are lots of questions about the Jets' current offensive setup, many of which would suggest the Jets could beef up the offensive line!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom