'Cuse Trio Selected for NFL Combine | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse Trio Selected for NFL Combine

Have any of our guys put on sneakers and run a 40 yet?

I've been checking in from time to time. I mostly saw LBs and DLs running the 40, doing the standing long jump and the vertical. Haven't seen any of our guys yet.

Track guy - he’s probably a bit leaner since the season ended to test better. I think low 4.4’s for sure, maybe he surprises us and throws up a crazy low number.

I would be stunned if he’s above 4.4.

I've been checking in from time to time. I mostly saw LBs and DLs running the 40, doing the standing long jump and the vertical. Haven't seen any of our guys yet.
Offensive line and RBs go Sunday. DBs went Friday but guessing GW didn't run due to his knee

I think Bad motha being a track guy and spending all of his time preparing is below 4.4. I think he gets a 4.34/4.36.
By the way Bergeron is a built lineman my gawd. No gut, just big and strong. In one article above Dline guys quoted as saying he is physical and tough. Opened eyes at the Senior. I bet he is early round 2 or sneaks into round 1.

I think Bad motha being a track guy and spending all of his time preparing is below 4.4. I think he gets a 4.34/4.36.
By the way Bergeron is a built lineman my gawd. No gut, just big and strong. In one article above Dline guys quoted as saying he is physical and tough. Opened eyes at the Senior. I bet he is early round 2 or sneaks into round 1.
I know I’m not really going out on a limb here - but I’d bet we have 4 guys drafted. And of those 4, 3 will be before the end of day 2.

When do the Rbs do the 40? Anyone have a clue? I can’t wait to see Tucker

I bet Tucker runs a 4.44 forty. Kid is really fast. Not insane fast but really fast. Especially for a kid with his build. His thighs are like my waist. He's strong as an ox. Should put up good overall numbers in all testing areas.

Should my phins draft Tucker if provided the opportunity?

Absolutely.

Will they? Hah!

Mikel could end up a phin and hometown hero though..

I’d be ecstatic if my Bears drafted Bergeron. If he’s available in the 2nd or they decide to trade back 2-3 times for a later 1st round pick, I’m crossing my fingers
The Bears are going to be getting some extra picks when they flip number 1 and this draft is looking deep so they will likely do well. Especially since Young from Bama measured 5'10. He is likely to drop making the fight for the other QBs tougher.

The Bears are going to be getting some extra picks when they flip number 1 and this draft is looking deep so they will likely do well. Especially since Young from Bama measured 5'10. He is likely to drop making the fight for the other QBs tougher.

They’re def going to trade out of #1. Whether they try to make a 2nd trade will be the interesting part. With the Jalen carter news and will Anderson doesn’t fit the Bears system completely. Jalen carter type player is what makes the rest of the D work (in theory). So for once the draft for me will be entertaining.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom