Cuse @ UNLV Tix and Tailgate, Oct 5th | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse @ UNLV Tix and Tailgate, Oct 5th

I’ve decided I’m checking a cooler of Hoffmann. Dry ice is cheap here and I figure I can get a styrofoam cooler filled with stuff. Where can I get the franks and snappy cheap without going skinless?

I’ve decided I’m checking a cooler of Hoffmann. Dry ice is cheap here and I figure I can get a styrofoam cooler filled with stuff. Where can I get the franks and snappy cheap without going skinless?
Better check with TSA and the airline. Dry ice is limited(generally 5 lbs max.} and prior approval is usually required. Dry ice must be in approved containers with appropriate venting.

Better check with TSA and the airline. Dry ice is limited(generally 5 lbs max.} and prior approval is usually required. Dry ice must be in approved containers with appropriate venting.
I do nothing without opposition research . Yeah the no styrofoam containers with some is a drag. Only a lot and the stupid rules are they when they bend them for screening waterbottles at Dulles when my bag of bad potential electoronics sits because have 3 and for 20 minutes so the guy goes your ok and walks away without checking … damn annoying. But yeah I know the weight for dry ice and it only on checked baggage and other things.

So, I got two of those Gel Ice Packs, put it in my black truck bed, with a black tonneau cover, without a cooler in early morning sun today (~75 degrees) and in 1.5 hours or so after I got home there was like no melt... It was just in a bag. So I'm going to find a good insulated thing, and throw two of them in there with some Hofmann's frozen, and go through security as a carry on. I'll check my clothes as then we can make sure the Hofmann's get there and I'll make out with money for lost luggage... lol. I'll see how many dog packages I can remove the air from and reseal with my vacuum sealer in the most compact way as possible. :)

So, I got two of those Gel Ice Packs, put it in my black truck bed, with a black tonneau cover, without a cooler in early morning sun today (~75 degrees) and in 1.5 hours or so after I got home there was like no melt... It was just in a bag. So I'm going to find a good insulated thing, and throw two of them in there with some Hofmann's frozen, and go through security as a carry on. I'll check my clothes as then we can make sure the Hofmann's get there and I'll make out with money for lost luggage... lol. I'll see how many dog packages I can remove the air from and reseal with my vacuum sealer in the most compact way as possible. :)
My son in law flew home frozen fish we caughr in FL by this method to SYR, had no problems.

what is the 'Hofmann' smuggle count so we don't need costco franks? :p I'll just bring mine free lol

I'm getting happy the more I read about Club Seats! I don't know if I should sit in the lounge or what...

Club Seats at Allegiant Stadium are some of the best seats for Raiders games and other events. Club sections are labeled C131-C137 on the Raiders side and C109-C115 on the visitor side.

All club seats come with exclusive access to a private club lounge with its own entrance. The Twitch Lounge is located above 131-137, while the Modelo Cantina Club is on the opposite side of the field.

Main features of each lounge include:

• Large central bar
  • Couches over-looking the field
  • Premium club-only concessions
  • Private restrooms
  • Dining and lounge furniture
For Raiders games, club seat ticketholders can use the Raiders + Allegiant Stadium app to order food and drinks directly to their seats.

All Club Seats are over-sized padded chairs within 40 rows of the field.

Hey all, just as a public service announcement... The Luxor has self-parking, and I think it is $10 a day. I don't think you have to stay at the hotel to use it, so it may be beneficial for some that have vehicles and may be staying elsewhere (not at the tailgate with a car) to maybe park there and walk over. I'm not sure on how traffic is after the event, but I do know that bridge is usually closed over the highway from the Luxor/Excalibur/Mandalay Bay during games so easy walk over to the parking area etc.

FYI, the tram/shuttle also terminates dang close to it as well for a walk over.

Is anyone going to the Boeheim event on Saturday morning? I am especially looking to see if anyone wants to Uber together from the area near Park MGM where I am staying. Could include NYNY, other MGM, or anywhere nearby.

Hoping to catch an Aces game and it definitely looks promising. First round ends this Thursday latest best of 3.

They are 4 seed so if they win and the Liberty don't lose to 8 seed they'll be on the road first 2 games of the 2nd round. Games 1 and 2 in New York say Friday-Tuesday. And games 3-4 of the best of 5 should take place while we are there Weds-Sat.

I arrive Wednesday early. If Vegas and New York win I think we only miss getting a game if the 2nd round starts early, G3 is Tuesday, and its a sweep. Of course a Friday game is almost certainly going to overlap with ours but there should be one Wednesday or Thursday. Was going to go to Din Tai Fung one of those nights and that is right by T Mobile would be excellent. Stupid ass Golden Knights Preseason games are Thursday and Saturday so its prob gonna be Weds-Fri. Preseason NHL is the worst and basic theft of season ticket holders.

IMG_2822.jpeg

This weekend just got a whole lot... higher

Game 1 and Game 2 of the WNBA semi finals is Sunday Tuesday in New York. I’m going to be devastated if game 3 in Vegas overlaps with ours on Friday and isn’t Thursday.

Aces play the Liberty at 6:30 on Friday night. Me and my buddy will probably go to the Aces game and then head over to Allegiant to catch the 9pm game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom