Cuse - Ville game thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse - Ville game thread

Risky move by Rak. Well done.

Joseph going to the rim is......well, not good. :(

Risky move by Rak. Well done.

Joseph going to the rim is...well, not good. :(
I think everyone watching this game saw that block coming when KJ went straight into 3 red jerseys

This backcourt might be the worst that we have ever had in the Boeheim era.

Cooney just threw up a 26-footer with 28 on the shot clock because he felt like it.

Joseph just went 1-on-3 on a fastbreak and got swatted.

Not to mention Patterson and his inability to make a wide open jumper. Ever.

I think everyone watching this game saw that block coming when KJ went straight into 3 red jerseys

I would have bet my life on it.

Cooney is just a liability

When he is not shooting well, his value is grossly overrated on this board. His ill-advised jacks are leading to easy layups for the opposition, his defense is pedestrian and he might be the worst passing guard I've ever seen.

Poor decision. Needed to at least jump stop, has to know in that situation that he has no angle directly to the basket so just going right up is a terrible idea.

SUFan44 said:
This backcourt might be the worst that we have ever had in the Boeheim era. Cooney just threw up a 26-footer with 28 on the shot clock because he felt like it. Joseph just went 1-on-3 on a fastbreak and got swatted. Not to mention Patterson and his inability to make a wide open jumper. Ever.
Deshaun thought that shot was stupid

This backcourt might be the worst that we have ever had in the Boeheim era.

Cooney just threw up a 26-footer with 28 on the shot clock because he felt like it.

Joseph just went 1-on-3 on a fastbreak and got swatted.

Not to mention Patterson and his inability to make a wide open jumper. Ever.

Learning curve :)

When he is not shooting well, his value is grossly overrated on this board. His ill-advised jacks are leading to easy layups for the opposition, his defense is pedestrian and he might be the worst passing guard I've ever seen.
The only, only positive thing that he consistently brings is the fact that no matter how bad he's shooting, his man will almost never leave him.

Weird how different their reactions are. Cooney throws up a bad shot and moves out further and throws up another one. Kaleb makes a bad judgement call on the break and he's shellshocked. He looks like he doesn't even want to touch the ball again.

I fully expect negative things to happen when Joseph goes to the hoop. Sorry to be that guy, but he makes very unintelligent decisions a majority of the time.

Looked like a travel...would need a replay though.

The only, only positive thing that he consistently brings is the fact that no matter how bad he's shooting, his man will almost never leave him.

They're not face guarding him at all tonight.

Come out the second half with Patterson starting for Joseph since he's marginally better on d? Anything to stave off that inevitable opening run to effectively end the game.

Putrid first half by Cooney. He gave us an absolute goose egg. Did he earn any minutes on the bench? Nah, not the golden boy,
Would like to see G at the 2 with BJ/Roberson at the wings at somepoint in the 2nd half

They're not face guarding him at all tonight.

Not at all. I'm sure the reincarnation of Tony Allen will suddenly appear in the 2H, however, and pick him up full court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom