Cuse - Ville game thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse - Ville game thread

jekelish said:
Cooney failed to close out with his hand up. Are you gonna give him the hook, JB?
I'm tired of this meadowlark Seymour Hoffman routine

The only time Chuck misses more is when he's trying to kick a football.

Get Cooney out of the game JB. Dude looks exhausted and can't hit a shot or play defense. Come on now Jimmy!

maybe cooney needs someone in his face to hit a shot. 9 straight misses.

How can any syracuse fan defend Cooney. He is struggling bad.

My issue is we see the room TC has had in front of him. So is Gerry or another coach telling him to take a few steps in or God forbid do something other than jack twenty four footers? Is he being coached up?

My issue is we see the room TC has had in front of him. So is Gerry or another coach telling him to take a few steps in or God frbid do something other than jack twenty four footers? Is he being coached up?
How can they coach him up when he never leaves the floor? It's a damn shame we don't have another guard we could plug in for 2-3 minutes so that Cooney only plays 37 minutes instead of 40 and can get a coach in his ear.

Did Cooney just throw the ball off Rak on an inbounds play???????

HUH????????

4 on 2 fast braek...and Cooney takes it himself...same old story

cooney give the ball up on a fast break? nah, hes awesome at those.

I'm not sure I see a reason to keep him in for 40 minutes when it's clear he is either tired or not having his best game.

I understand the spacing issue, but L'Ville isn't exactly face guarding him.

Terrible.

I'm not sure I see a reason to keep him in for 40 minutes when it's clear he is either tired or not having his best game.

I understand the spacing issue, but L'Ville isn't exactly face guarding him.

Terrible.

not having his best game is the understatement of the night.

How about chino and rak on the floor together. It might work.

I'm so done with Cooney. Hes a selfish player. He's one reason I'm not doing backflips about next year. Anyone who thinks he's not going to be out there for HUGE minutes is clueless. Meanwhile, Malachi will be yanked after every missed assignment or mistake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom