Cuse - Ville game thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse - Ville game thread

Rak with the high level of difficulty on that finish!

Can we be honest? Cooney is not a great shooter. It's not an opinion; the track record speaks for itself. And I have two working eyes.

Why is Cooney taking 28 fters when no one is near him..take a dribble

The Egyptian Magician! (in my best Jerky Boys voice)

Why do people say he's a good teammate? Because he's not punching Otto after every miss? That's a pretty low bar.

Maybe because he's not developed a consistent or even decent shot off the dribble? I know I'm getting on TC a lot tonight but I'm sick of the free ride he seems to get from our coach and on this board, where it is a sin to be critical of him.

Remember that stretch of games when Cooney was playing really well, and a lot of that had to do with him attacking the rim in order to free himself up on the perimeter a little bit?

Those were the days.

You make yourself a nonfactor when you make yourself one dimensional, Cooney.

If you just keep shooting, one will go in eventually, right?
All the Lville players were inside 15 feet and Cooney insists on taking and missing a well beyond NBA 3. He should see some pine. His percentage is terrible. Game afte game he hots a few 3's out the gate, goes cold, and forgets there's more than one type of shot.

We like to closeout and not jump to contest shots.

Cooney failed to close out with his hand up. Are you gonna give him the hook, JB?

Uhhhhhhh, whole lotta foul on that one.

1-for-10.

Unbelievable, Trevor.

I'm usually coming to Trevor's defense, but this game has been putrid. He's not closing out on jump shooters with his hands up, he's not hitting shots, he's not looking to attack, he's not creating any shots for teammtes.

Buss played fine in the first half. Couldn't you roll with Kaleb and Buss for a few minutes, get Cooney out and talk to him for a minute?

Cooney failed to close out with his hand up. Are you gonna give him the hook, JB?

Cooney plays by an entirely different set of rules.

SUalldway said:
All the Lville players were inside 15 feet and Cooney insists on taking and missing a well beyond NBA 3. He should see some pine. His percentage is terrible. Game afte game he hots a few 3's out the gate, goes cold, and forgets there's more than one type of shot.

He's playing 40 minutes a game.

I think he's hit a wall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom