Cuse - Ville game thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse - Ville game thread

Positive thought of the night: Since late December, we have really fixed that early season TO problem. The way we've broken Louisville's press made me check the stats. Only 6 TOs tonight.

what a nice win lets get a few more and get jb to 20. Tyrannosaurus Rak was a man tonight.

Your thing is to be Mr. Positive. It's earned you a ton of respect from me and an unprecedented like/ post ratio. My thing is to be honest. When someone is being selfish and playing awful, I will say it. Again, no problem with your approach. the board needs your optimism, tee.
Thanks bro, I'll take that as a compliment. :)
But again, I am talking about focusing on the enjoying part. I am honest in that Trevor sucks right now. He went 1/10 or worse but why focus on him in 12 posts that all say the same thing? Why not discuss what we did right? I almost thought we won!

what a nice win lets get a few more and get jb to 20. Tyrannosaurus Rak was a man tonight.
Keys to victory tonite, G all-around nice game, Rak 29, 8 and 4 blocks, Cooney stopped chucking errant 3s.

Thanks bro, I'll take that as a compliment. :)
But again, I am talking about focusing on the enjoying part. I am honest in that Trevor sucks right now. He went 1/10 or worse but why focus on him in 12 posts that all say the same thing? Why not discuss what we did right? I almost thought we won!

It was intended as a compliment. I vent. That's what I do. It's helped my marriage, venting on this board.:eek:

Keys to victory tonite, G all-around nice game, Rak 29, 8 and 4 blocks, Cooney stopped chucking errant 3s.

Cooney and Rak finished with the same number of shots.

Shocking stat of the night!

So nice to beat UL! Way to go, guys.

Nice to see Kaleb get a big bucket at the end in what has been a tough year for the kid.

Ghost said:
Dominated. After that Duke game nice to see him come back and show up like this.
I think maybe we underestimated Okafor.

Cooney and Rak finished with the same number of shots.

Shocking stat of the night!

So nice to beat UL! Way to go, guys.

Nice to see Kaleb get a big bucket at the end in what has been a tough year for the kid.

TC's last FGA was at the 11:57 mark of the 2H, we were losing 43-42. Once he stopped shooting for the game, we went on a 27-16 run to finish out the game.

It was intended as a compliment. I vent. That's what I do. It's helped my marriage, venting on this board.:eek:
That's good if it helps. I have to say, you strike me as happy go lucky from every time we've met up, honestly. You're a good man and it's cool to vent either way.

Okay, I'll say it. Cooney took 10 shots tonight. 3 others took as many, 2 took even more. When he recognized he wasn't hitting, with what, around 10:00 to go(?) he stopped shooting and we won. Ten shots for a 2 guard is not selfish, but there must be 40 posts in this thread dumping all over him. Some of you all need to just lighten up a little, I suspect you'd have enjoyed the win a lot more.

Great win boys! That should almost guarantee that the NCAA report will come out tomorrow... :noidea:;)

Okay, I'll say it. Cooney took 10 shots tonight. 3 others took as many, 2 took even more. When he recognized he wasn't hitting, with what, around 10:00 to go(?) he stopped shooting and we won. Ten shots for a 2 guard is not selfish, but there must be 40 posts in this thread dumping all over him. Some of you all need to just lighten up a little, I suspect you'd have enjoyed the win a lot more.

I've been very hard on him (for good reason, imo). However, he stopped shooting and looked for other people.

He had some good boards and assists tonight. He also got the call on the moving pick that fouled out Blackshear.

I still have my issues with his shot selection and JB's lack of a hook for him, but good on him for adjusting tonight.

That's good if it helps. I have to say, you strike me as happy go lucky from every time we've met up, honestly. You're a good man and it's cool to vent either way.

I am pretty happy go lucky in real life. This is the internet, not real life.;)

Looking forward to hanging with you again.

Oh great, TSN doesn't pick up SU/L-ville, but Duke/UNC is sure on, right? :confused:

I've been very hard on him (for good reason, imo). However, he stopped shooting and looked for other people.

He had some good boards and assists tonight. He also got the call on the moving pick that fouled out Blackshear.

I still have my issues with his shot selection and JB's lack of a hook for him, but good on him for adjusting tonight.

Hey Mike, I have no problems with that. But I'm following on live stats and this game thread, and while we were dumping all over him, we went from down four to up seven, and I was thinking What? Like I said, something else had to be going on out there than just Cooney missing. :)

Maybe because he's not developed a consistent or even decent shot off the dribble? I know I'm getting on TC a lot tonight but I'm sick of the free ride he seems to get from our coach and on this board, where it is a sin to be critical of him.

there are more critics of Cooney than you know, but most of the admins like him so we have to tone down our criticism for fear of being banned

there are more critics of Cooney than you know, but most of the admins like him so we have to tone down our criticism for fear of being banned

You can be as critical as you want I think. Just understand that he's going nowhere but back onto the court for the rest of his career. And I'm okay with that in spite of his shortcomings...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom