Cuse vs Louisville Resume | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse vs Louisville Resume

I'm fine with ND getting in over us, but I have huge problem with Louisville over us

Funny, they were just saying 'Ville's a tourney team for sure... I guess, whatever.

Regarding ND, I'm under the impression that injured players coming back only impacts seeding, not entry to the tourney. Coach being out is different. Am I wrong? If so, keep it to yourself so I can keep an ounce of faith still going here.

lol i generally agree with your takes but it seems you are projecting a field of 45 teams

We’ll see what happens with Providence and Alabama tomorrow. Looks like UCLA is in. Baylor is playing WVU right now. We’ll see. Oklahoma St.? A couple of teams in that league look better than UL or ND resume, IMO.

We’ll see what happens with Providence and Alabama tomorrow. Looks like UCLA is in. Baylor is playing WVU right now. We’ll see. Oklahoma St.? A couple of teams in that league look better than UL or ND resume, IMO.
prov is in. bama is close.

ok state, no. i think baylor is out with a loss tonight.

at LEAST 1 of cuse/nd/lou is getting in. i'd bet on that

Oklahoma St. is interesting. RPI isn’t that good but they have 2 wins against Kansas, and a W against Florida St, WVU, Texas, Texas Tech, and 2 over Oklahoma.

Oklahoma St. is interesting. RPI isn’t that good but they have 2 wins against Kansas, and a W against Florida St, WVU, Texas, Texas Tech, and 2 over Oklahoma.

Holy crap I didn’t realize they had that many good wins. Hard to keep them out IMO

I'm fine with ND getting in over us, but I have huge problem with Louisville over us
Why do you feel that you’re comfortable with Notre Dame’s resume please explain I would love to feel that way and justify because right now I am hot about Notre Dame

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom