Cuse vs Louisville Resume | Syracusefan.com

Cuse vs Louisville Resume

Does it kill anyone else that its feasible for louisville, who deserves massive sanctions, to get in over us? And unc, who deserves massive sanctions, who dealt us a potential death blow..

Resumes are nearly identical. We have worse losses (@Wake, @GT). We seem to have slightly better wins. We have a better SOS. They have a lightly better RPI (39 vs 44). We won head to head.

So who is our main comp then?

No way UL or Notre Dame should be in. We should sit above them for sure, not necessarily in but above them in the pecking order.

Which leaves who as the biggest competition around the country in the hunt for final spots?

No way UL or Notre Dame should be in. We should sit above them for sure, not necessarily in but above them in the pecking order.

Which leaves who as the biggest competition around the country in the hunt for final spots?

Alabama if they hold on and beat aTm?

ND is getting in over us IMHO

ND is getting in over us IMHO

If it comes down to ND vs SU its ND. The committee will "take into account" Colson being out and of all the teams out there SU can't argue against that since the committee "took into consideration" JB being suspended for 9 games a few years back.

If it comes down to ND vs SU its ND. The committee will "take into account" Colson being out and of all the teams out there SU can't argue against that since the committee "took into consideration" JB being suspended for 9 games a few years back.
And they beat us minus.their two best players in our building.

Resumes are nearly identical. We have worse losses (@Wake, @GT). We seem to have slightly better wins. We have a better SOS. They have a lightly better RPI (39 vs 44). We won head to head.
The RPI site I use has us with the higher RPI. Their fatal flaw is only 4 total Q1 and Q2 wins. I can’t see them getting in.

The ND faithful has been beating the drum especially since Colson came back. Sports commentators think they are wonderful.
Their name is magic in certain places. You just have to hope the committee isn't one of them.

The ND faithful has been beating the drum especially since Colson came back. Sports commentators think they are wonderful.
Their name is magic in certain places. You just have to hope the committee isn't one of them.

They need a Duke win, IMO. They still lost to Ball St. and Indiana with Colson.

I hope Duke throttles them by 30! How you can discount 15 games of a season is beyond me. Yes, they took the 9 games into consideration when JB was suspended. But that isn't almost half a season.

I hope Duke throttles them by 30! How you can discount 15 games of a season is beyond me. Yes, they took the 9 games into consideration when JB was suspended. But that isn't almost half a season.
This is my issue too - how can they completely discount half a season? How is that fair to the rest of the teams who also deal with injuries and banged up players throughout the year? It's even more maddening when I hear them saying the same thing about Mizzou and Michael Porter... he hasn't played since late November I believe, but with him back now in the postseason, they deserve a bid? Completely ridiculous.

Allen is 5 for 5 from 3p. Duke looks like they are going to steamroll the Irish

That seems fair. If tyus was out for 12 games and we were still on bubble...we would raise hell about that point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom