Cwboy fan here | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cwboy fan here

You know the funny thing about the cowboy haters is that jerry has made them public enemy number one and the ire of most cowboys fans is usually towards jerry so in many ways it is a common enemy.. mind you i admit i donated too much to jerry world to go see them later this year..

Weird game. Hokie fans should proud of Wilson's performance LOL.

i never understood why ny didnt pay to keep jacobs.. happy but confused

typical giants cowboys game. Hope I am wrong but giants always pull out at the end.

dez bryant has a V... and the cowboys swallow.

and the giants rbs blow donkeys for quarters.. best be calling jacobs up fast.. or maybe tiki is still looking for work bwahaha

and the giants rbs blow donkeys for quarters.. best be calling jacobs up fast.. or maybe tiki is still looking for work bwahaha
all this is true. i have no rebuttal. imagine if we did have a viable running back?? tony romo is definitely a big floppy...

Glad cowboys won. I was worried that Jerry's face lift might come undone on national television

Why cant jerry just stick to marketing, spending money and cheating on his wife with 19 yr olds and let someone else handle the management and football... if only..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom