Cwboy fan here | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Cwboy fan here

Thanks, you guys.
Looking really good. HR went over benefits, everyone liked me, aced today's technical interview, etc.
She expects them to offer.
Now, I'm holding my breath.
:)
Tell those sons of bitcheses edowd sent you. Stock options bro.

Only difference is, the Giants season can still be saved...

Cowboys will suck forever

While the latter may be true, I saw nothing on Sunday that can prove the former statement. That's was an old-fashioned shellacking by one of the good teams in the NFL. And it could have been much worse for the G-men.

I don't know how to react to this. So many intense emotions right now. Mostly anger. But also sad. Why you hate yourself so much, bro?

Have you been to Canada? It's beautiful. The music is fantastic, the fishing is great, and the people are actually nice.

And I knew that would piss you off. So I win today.

Might have been the best line ever. Just told my wife, and she didn't get it. Then I said, it's from edowd, edowd! Slightly familiar, she warmed up to it.
I do it for you tee.. all of it.

tee- please keep us posted.. crossing lots of fingers for you buddy have been hit and miss on here past few days so glad to see maybe some good news finally?!

Have you been to Canada? It's beautiful. The music is fantastic, the fishing is great, and the people are actually nice.

And I knew that would piss you off. So I win today.
I grew up playing hockey. I've probably spent more time in that hole than Andy Rautins. You've likely been to Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec and Montreal. Four cities don't make a nation. Canadians are bad and French Canadians are worse. Ate there exceptions?always. But overall.. hit it with thermal nuclear warheads.

tee- please keep us posted.. crossing lots of fingers for you buddy have been hit and miss on here past few days so glad to see maybe some good news finally?!
Will do, brother. Close and maybe hear good news in a few days.
:)

cusetown1
mountaincuse
ImperialOrange
edowd26
CuseTroop
AirForceOrange
CuseFaninVT
4evaOrange
victor
orangefan13
Francis03
CorduroyG
Orangezoo
Rocco
Marsh01
iommi

Sorry to flood you fellas, but just got the offer! And for better money than my last company. :)
Not significantly better, but I think they knew I was laid off, probably said, hey let's not low ball this guy if we like him, give the guy some incentive.

Reaching out to another prospect and talking it over with the family, but will decide by Thursday.
Time to book a trip to the dome, boyyyyyeeeeeeez!

Btw, 1000 people I must have left off on this post, but spread the word to the rest of our posse.

Last edited by a moderator:
cusetown1
mountaincuse
ImperialOrange
edowd26
CuseTroop
AirForceOrange
CuseFaninVT
4evaOrange
victor
orangefan13
Francis03
CorduroyG
Orangezoo
Rocco
Marsh01

Sorry to flood you fellas, but just got the offer! And for better money than my last company. :)
Not significantly better, but I think they knew I was laid off, probably said, hey let's not low ball this guy if we like him, give the guy some incentive.

Reaching out to another prospect and talking it over with the family, but will decide by Thursday.

Btw, 1000 people I must have left off on this post, but spread the word to the rest of our posse.

Fan FREAKING tastic!!! Great news brother!!!

cusetown1
mountaincuse
ImperialOrange
edowd26
CuseTroop
AirForceOrange
CuseFaninVT
4evaOrange
victor
orangefan13
Francis03
CorduroyG
Orangezoo
Rocco
Marsh01

Just made my day, buddy! (Which was a hard thing to do, after I left BK because the line was to long, drove off base 20 minutes to McDonalds to get a 20 piece nugget, and some awesome sweet and sour sauce, and 20 minutes back, except I left my ID card in my office because I wasent planning on leaving base. Called one of my employees to meet me at the gate with my ID. finally got back to the office at 12:55, THE MOFOS FORGOT MY SAUCE MAN!. Ran back to BK, got hooked up with 4 bbq sauces. Sit down to eat, these jokers want me to do work instead!!)

But this just made up for it.

I'll be in Syracuse for the BC game, and the IU game. NYC for the St Johns game. Let me know if you can make it to any, Couple beers on me!

cusetown1
mountaincuse
ImperialOrange
edowd26
CuseTroop
AirForceOrange
CuseFaninVT
4evaOrange
victor
orangefan13
Francis03
CorduroyG
Orangezoo
Rocco
Marsh01

Hell mutha'effin yeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

You gonna get some Lacey tonight chief!! Lol

cusetown1
mountaincuse
ImperialOrange
edowd26
CuseTroop
AirForceOrange
CuseFaninVT
4evaOrange
victor
orangefan13
Francis03
CorduroyG
Orangezoo
Rocco
Marsh01

nothing not to like about this. Great news brother. Happy for you on many levels including the first trip to the DOME!!

Just made my day, buddy! (Which was a hard thing to do, after I left BK because the line was to long, drove off base 20 minutes to McDonalds to get a 20 piece nugget, and some awesome sweet and sour sauce, and 20 minutes back, except I left my ID card in my office because I wasent planning on leaving base. Called one of my employees to meet me at the gate with my ID. finally got back to the office at 12:55, THE MOFOS FORGOT MY SAUCE MAN!. Ran back to BK, got hooked up with 4 bbq sauces. Sit down to eat, these jokers want me to do work instead!!)

But this just made up for it.

I'll be in Syracuse for the BC game, and the IU game. NYC for the St Johns game. Let me know if you can make it to any, Couple beers on me!
Word. MSG. I'm there if it's a weekend.
LOL at the sauces. My wife never gets what she asks for at Wendy's. I told her to order the opposite, maybe crazy enough idea to get what she wanted. Meanwhile, my son is ever so ticked if he doesn't get his sauce.

Hell mutha'effin yeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

You gonna get some Lacey tonight chief!! Lol
And you know thisssss, man!
15d1ctz.jpg

I'll be there 10/5 but that of course is for my preferred sports vs yours. Hey did you hear we have a QB now?! If Hunt doesn't work out we might have to run Ennis out there.
Haha, Hunt is studly.
Was at my folks and couldn't get the game. Ragin' mad at that, but lurked Fball.
LGO

Word. MSG. I'm there if it's a weekend.
LOL at the sauces. My wife never gets what she asks for at Wendy's. I told her to order the opposite, maybe crazy enough idea to get what she wanted. Meanwhile, my son is ever so ticked if he doesn't get his sauce.

Sunday December 15th. 12:30

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom