Cwboy fan here | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Cwboy fan here

Interview went well. Not exceptional, but didn't bomb. Knew most things they asked and they threw many technicals in there.
We'll see.

Do work Tee!!!

Just got an email for second interview. Wheels are in motion. So tired, but wheels are in motion.

Tee- If they ask you your goals... "Two chicks at one time" HAS to come out of your mouth.

I would totally hire you lol

tee you got this tomorrow- i just know it!
Strange that I come to a Cowboys thread for the good vibes, but heck...Giant loss and good wishes worked last time!
Round 2 of interview tomorrow. Studied for days and exhausted. These guys know their stuff and are pretty bright, but I'm no slouch and I've done my homework. Hands on, and read a "code" book from beginning to end. Reading hundreds of pages of code is not like fiction.

Still, here I go. Hope to land something. If not, still have some contacts and will keep going...

Strange that I come to a Cowboys thread for the good vibes, but heck...Giant loss and good wishes worked last time!
Round 2 of interview tomorrow. Studied for days and exhausted. These guys know their stuff and are pretty bright, but I'm no slouch and I've done my homework. Hands on, and read a "code" book from beginning to end. Reading hundreds of pages of code is not like fiction.

Still, here I go. Hope to land something. If not, still have some contacts and will keep going...

Get it chief!!!!

Thanks brother. At the very least, even more equipped for the next company. But I hope I get this.

I'm going to make you something quick. Gimme a few!

Thanks brother. At the very least, even more equipped for the next company. But I hope I get this.

upload_2013-9-16_21-16-50.jpeg
upload_2013-9-16_21-16-50.jpeg

You got it bro. No worries.

Thanks, you guys.
Looking really good. HR went over benefits, everyone liked me, aced today's technical interview, etc.
She expects them to offer.
Now, I'm holding my breath.
:)

Ahh thats good to hear, buddy! I knew it was gonna be a good day today!

You and my other Cuse brethren willed it. Thanks my bro.

Late to the party here, but glad to hear the positive news on the job front. Good luck my friend.

And by the way, both the Giants and the Cowboys SUCK! And that's for CuseTroop , and Marsh01 , and Orangezoo , and edowd26 and 4evaOrange and victor .

As an aside, I'm a recovering Cowboys fan. Loved them from 1976 or so until Jerry ruined the franchise by letting Jimmy get away.

Not much of a football fan anymore but love to see both these teams fail. I know. I'll show myself out now.

Late to the party here, but glad to hear the positive news on the job front. Good luck my friend.

And by the way, both the Giants and the Cowboys SUCK! And that's for CuseTroop , and Marsh01 , and Orangezoo , and edowd26 and 4evaOrange and victor .

As an aside, I'm a recovering Cowboys fan. Loved them from 1976 or so until Jerry ruined the franchise by letting Jimmy get away.

Not much of a football fan anymore but love to see both these teams fail. I know. I'll show myself out now.

Only difference is, the Giants season can still be saved...

Cowboys will suck forever

Not much a football fan? You're basically a Canadian in my eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom