Dakich | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dakich

Again - in the fantasy world that exists only in your head, UConn might sweep Purdue in a seven game series. That somehow “proves” they were a bad team?

Your argument remains horrible and completely data free. If you’re basing your argument on one game, that’s called “cherry picking the data” and is effectively the same as a data free analysis. You’re picking out one data point which supports your claim while ignoring the mountain of evidence that your case is nonsense.
I’m picking out watching a lot of Purdue games and seeing how reliant they were on Edey.
Purdue was Edey and that’s it, slow down Edey and that’s ball game.
Purdue was as far from a legit 1 seed as we may have ever seen. Beat up or had a decent record against a fraud of a conference as usual.

I’m picking out watching a lot of Purdue games and seeing how reliant they were on Edey.
Purdue was Edey and that’s it, slow down Edey and that’s ball game.
Purdue was as far from a legit 1 seed as we may have ever seen. Beat up or had a decent record against a fraud of a conference as usual.

I don't now if a team that wins a regular season and tournament title in a major conference can NOT be a "legit 1 seed."

But...it was not hard to predict an early exit for them (just not THAT early lol)

If you watched them play all year it was an easy choice picking them to get knocked out early. Not that early but man that team was more of a one guy team than Larry Birds Indiana State team.

Edey received 57 out of 58 votes for AP National Player of the Year. One person voted for Indiana's Trayce Jackson-Davis.

Edey received 57 out of 58 votes for AP National Player of the Year. One person voted for Indiana's Trayce Jackson-Davis.
Is that the dude who was so good against us as a freshman? He probably should have left after his first year.

Is that the dude who was so good against us as a freshman? He probably should have left after his first year.
I think that game was just 1 season ago which made TJD a soph. Good player but best win that infamous su team had.
I don't remember a game vs Purdont

I think that game was just 1 season ago which made TJD a soph. Good player but best win that infamous su team had.
I don't remember a game vs Purdont
I was referring to Trayce Jackson-Davis of Indiana, who got the other vote, which was abundantly unclear from my post. Mea Culpa.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom