Class of 2016 - Dakota Harvey LB/RB | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Dakota Harvey LB/RB

Ringostar57

All Conference
Saratoga Springs NY. Can't understand why this kid hasn't gotten any offers. Runs a 4.55 40 at 6-2 250 lbs. Last night ran for 168 yard on 16 carries 5 TD's. Played at Albany Academy junior year.

Last edited:
Shenedahowa High School Clifton Park NY. Can't understand why this kid hasn't gotten any offers. Runs a 4.55 40 at 6-2 250 lbs. Last night ran for 168 yard on 16 carries 5 TD's.
Did he hit the camp circuit?

Fullback,but would make for a nice inside linebacker with his size.

Funny I saw this kid at a summer camp and he stood out a little,but there were a few kids from troy who had impressive camp numbers that day.

He has moved around a lot. Looks like a junior Konrad

Last edited:
Maybe if we don't have a scholarship for him, we can convince him to come on board as a preferred walk-on?

Fullback,but would make for a nice inside linebacker with his size.

Funny I saw this kid at a summer camp and he stood out a little,but there were a few kids from troy who had impressive camp numbers that day.

Combo of size and speed + mean!

Saratoga Springs NY. Can't understand why this kid hasn't gotten any offers. Runs a 4.55 40 at 6-2 250 lbs. Last night ran for 168 yard on 16 carries 5 TD's. Played at Albany Academy junior year.
OMG 250 and runs like a deer in heat!

Send an email to the staff. Never know what could happen.

Damn if we can snag this kid as a preferred Walk on, that would be great. Can't believe he is 250 and can run like that.

Might be me but doesn't look like he has speed IMO. That being said if he can be a walk-on i'm all for it. :)

That was actually pretty impressive. If he enjoys blocking on top of it would like to see him end up here. ML seems like a natural fit if he likes to hit.

If he's legitimately 6-2, 250, and even runs in the 4.8 range (I'm skeptical of 4.5) then he's worth a look as a preferred walk-on fullback or MIKE.

I dont think he is a legit 4.55. He was faster as a sophomore. I'd say he is more in the 4.8 neighborhood. I could see him adding another 25lbs and being a DT in the Whitlock mold. Not quite as quick but he is a real bull.

I feel bad for those 160 lb kids trying to tackle him. Didn't seem to have next level speed but he had a knack for knowing when to make cuts. Could be a third down bruiser back or FB.

Wow this kid runs like Quadry Olafson from Pitt. Unfortunately we know what that guy can do. The coaches need to keep this kid in NY!

I feel bad for those 160 lb kids trying to tackle him. Didn't seem to have next level speed but he had a knack for knowing when to make cuts. Could be a third down bruiser back or FB.

Sounds like Larry Czonka for most of his SU career.

Dungey didnt have any offer either

Dungey most certainly had D1 offers.

Maybe if Coach P and Deleone were around we'd have use for a fullback but we don't now and hopefully never will. I don't believe the AA football is that sttrong out here this year but I guess you don't know until you hit the States.

The newspapers out here say he's 250. I'm a bit of a skeptic.