Dame Ndiaye | Syracusefan.com

Dame Ndiaye

tboxCUSE92

Scout Team
The power of twitter... I saw a former SU player tweeting his friend is transferring from Arizona. Dame Ndiaye is a 6'4 DE from Brooklyn, sounds like he needs a home. When you google his name, you see what a talented athlete he is. Sounds like he also had a a great Spring Game for Zona.. Technically if he transfers, he will be a 2014.. We shall see..

Ten Arizona football players that saw little to no playing time in 2012 have left the program, less than a week following the conclusion of spring practice.

Arizona Daily Star Wildcats beat writer Daniel Berk first reported the six offensive and three special team players that are no longer on the online roster:

WR Ademola Adeniran
WR R.J. Aguero
QB/WR Alex Cappellini
LS Josh Elias
LS Tim Johnston
K Alex Ragsdale
TE Ben Sullivan
RB Rochon Taylor
RB J.T. Washington

To go along with the ten players, defensive end Dame Ndiaye tweeted that he will stay at the UA through the semester but is planning on leaving during the summer. Ndiaye made the switch to the defensive line from tight end and led the team in tackles during their April 13 spring football game at Jerry Kindall Field/Frank Sancet Stadium. He was expected to compete for playing time in the fall.

Interesting. Although, according to one article I read, he moved from Brooklyn to San Diego b/c he needed 'a change of scenery'.

Which raises the question, "How ya gonna get 'im to the Salt City when he's seen San Diego?"

I have no answer for that one, especially since he'll likely have west coast suitors.

Interesting. Although, according to one article I read, he moved from Brooklyn to San Diego b/c he needed 'a change of scenery'.

Which raises the question, "How ya gonna get 'im to the Salt City when he's seen San Diego?"

I have no answer for that one, especially since he'll likely have west coast suitors.
Lol...so true, San Diego is one of my favorite cities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom