Damn... | Syracusefan.com

Damn...

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
I want to get back on the bandwagon and drink the Kool-aid again. Just kick the out of UConn on Friday so I can wake up saturday with a big smile on face. Just dying for that feeling of a good ole @ss kicking like after the Rutgers game and WVU game. Pretty please.

I really want to believe that HCDM is the guy. But if he loses tomorrow (edit: Friday).....if he loses tomorrow (edit: Friday), he loses my support completely.

I really want to believe that HCDM is the guy. But if he loses tomorrow.....if he loses tomorrow, he loses my support completely.
Nah.

It's a tossup between UConn and SB as to the worst team we play.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

It's a tossup between UConn and SB as to the worst team we play.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'm just sick of "playing down" to these teams. At this point it feels like it's not "playing down" to these teams but just playing at our level.

I really want to believe that HCDM is the guy. But if he loses tomorrow.....if he loses tomorrow, he loses my support completely.

Brilliant.

I have said it all year and I will reiterate. We had no obstacles to finishing atleast 4-3 in the league this year. We are no longer shorthanded personnel wise and the talent is on even footing with most of our league.

If we lose to This horrendous Uconn team, at home, I will have a hard time continuing to defend him.

That said, it's not going to happen. It's our easiest game of the year and our kids are going to take care of business.

He should definitely lose your support if we lose tomorrow. That would mean he showed up on the wrong day and that is totally unacceptable!

Losing Friday = embarrassment for Gross. Gross let P go, last time to play each other, in the dome. This could be pivotal for Doug.

That's not going to happen. Cuse by 17.

Lose to UCONN and feel free to drop your support for Marrone.

44cuse

SU hands down has better talent right now than UConn - if SU loses this game it means this staff was once again outcoached by P&D, and at home with a short week and a night game - it would be inexcusable.

That's not going to happen. Cuse by 17.

44cuse

The folks who make a living in vegas predicting these things say Cuse is no more than 4.5 pts. better than UConn. The line opened at 4 and has crept up half a point since then. They have been spot on with the line the last two weeks. I would like to believe that we should beat the Pooches by at least 17 points but this team seems to find new a creative ways to beat itself week in and week out. I think this one comes down to a field goal. I hope I'm wrong on that.

Brilliant.

Honestly don't care if you don't like it. I've had enough of "waiting until next year".

This team genuinely could have beaten USC, and should have beaten Northwestern & Rutgers. If they lose to an inferior UConn team, I'm done wasting my time.

He should definitely lose your support if we lose tomorrow. That would mean he showed up on the wrong day and that is totally unacceptable!

I get it...I get it. I mis-spoke. Would anyone else like to "guarantee" that we don't lose tomorrow?

I get it...I get it. I mis-spoke. Would anyone else like to "guarantee" that we don't lose tomorrow?

Personally speaking, I think uconn is the worst team on our schedule [including the D1AA team we played]. If we lose to them, I will advocate firing Marrone at the end of the season.

Honestly don't care if you don't like it. I've had enough of "waiting until next year".

This team genuinely could have beaten USC, and should have beaten Northwestern & Rutgers. If they lose to an inferior UConn team, I'm done wasting my time.

You're absolutely right (except for the USC piece).

44cuse

Personally speaking, I think uconn is the worst team on our schedule [including the D1AA team we played]. If we lose to them, I will advocate firing Marrone at the end of the season.
the 1aa thing is going a little overboard - this is still a UConn team with a very good defense - they went on the road and beat Maryland and only lost by 3 to NC State - but they are in no way as good as SU and have absolutely no business beating SU in a night game in the dome.

SU should be able to hold them to around the same point total as Rutgers (3) - so barring the usual mental and ST collapses SU should win comfortably, which is why I'm saying that to lose this game would be inexcusable.

I don't gamble, but I think I'd be willing to put $100 on Syracuse tomorrow. I just can't envision this team losing.

Glad you took it as the joke it was meant to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom