Dan Mullen | Page 137 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Syracuse Dan Mullen rumors aren’t big enough for Mathew Barie to be making orange references on back to back days right? Just doesnt seem like something you bring up since the majority of people watching have no idea Mullen/Syracuse is even a rumor.
Yeah exactly. It’s too random of a thing to bring up twice in as many days. That was a complete set up by Barrie

You know what's amazing

Had Dino beaten BC, this thread wouldn't exist and quite possibly the ten fans on the BC Superfan forum would be arguing over Dan Mullen v Bob Chesney

Two programs could take a major change in direction off one atrocious game

1700965541154.jpeg

Mullen is still on ESPN @9:00pm.
You don't think because of in studio commitments all day that a few discussions might not take place over zoom? I had a final interview with a CEO over Zoom. High level discussions take place all the time over Zoom. Since Mullen was in town Wed (confirmed by 3 insiders), it's possible that it's been Zoom calls due to ESPN commitments in between. If things go well, he comes Sunday or Monday.

You know what's amazing

Had Dino beaten BC, this thread wouldn't exist and quite possibly the ten fans on the BC Superfan forum would be arguing over Dan Mullen v Bob Chesney

Two programs could take a major change in direction off one atrocious game
And we’re both still get to go a same level bowl, we just get to come out the other side with a better coach :cool:

So was the Chesney rumor of him being in Syracuse confirmed or no?
It was confirmed some dude named K-Pop was eating a meal with him and his family while posting on this board at the same time after previously talking to his uncle Be-Bop who owns not one Enterprise franchises but many Enterprise franchises in the Syracuse metro area.

So yes. Confirmed. :confused:

You don't think because of in studio commitments all day that a few discussions might not take place over zoom? I had a final interview with a CEO over Zoom. High level discussions take place all the time over Zoom. Since Mullen was in town Wed (confirmed by 3 insiders), it's possible that it's been Zoom calls due to ESPN commitments in between. If things go well, he comes Sunday or Monday.
I don’t know. I gotta think if there were legs to this, they wouldn’t be having so much fun with it. That’s a bit disrespectful for a colleague to do that so publicly two days in a row on national TV.

The Syracuse Dan Mullen rumors aren’t big enough for Mathew Barie to be making orange references on back to back days right? Just doesnt seem like something you bring up since the majority of people watching have no idea Mullen/Syracuse is even a rumor.
Yep and to mention this on consecutive days simply to mock us (Cuse) doesn't really set well, would be a total douche move, so I think there still may be a chance he’s coming …

Status
Not open for further replies.