Dan Mullen | Page 190 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
angry the it crowd GIF
Says the woman worried about tomorrow’s weather impacting a football coach hire.

• Haha
Reactions: CIL
The central theme to what I have been saying is still the same...Not enough resources. I said the "financial issue was behind our inability to compete on the field , more so than who the coach was, or was not. If we had all the money we needed, JW, would not have to do...what you refer to as creative financing. Everyone wanted to blame Babers for all of Syracuse's ills, and all I tried to point out was that it went deeper than that. Nothing I have seen in print, or in press conferences, or in activity, has made me take a different stance.
Maybe it’s the guys that could provide some liquidity wanted a change at the top. And that has happened

Chesney is going to be a fantastic coach at the top of college football. Not sure why anyone would riot w the selection. I’m still of the opinion we need a fully invested north east coach who comes w a different mindset to the job.

He will be good. Will be a courageous choice by wildhack but this opportunity has to be a roll of the dice. Even Mullin w the financial commitment is as big of a dice roll. Both situations could go terribly wrong. One of those would put us in a hole financially

NunesMagician on Twitter: Hearing that John Wildhack has a press conference scheduled for the morning.

Chesney is going to be a fantastic coach at the top of college football. Not sure why anyone would riot w the selection. I’m still of the opinion we need a fully invested north east coach who comes w a different mindset to the job.

He will be good. Will be a courageous choice by wildhack but this opportunity has to be a roll of the dice. Even Mullin w the financial commitment is as big of a dice roll. Both situations could go terribly wrong. One of those would put us in a hole financially
What is the evidence to say that Chesney will definitely be a good coach?

Play the odds. Established SEC coach… vs Holy Cross 7-4 coach… I know what I’d bet on.

Status
Not open for further replies.