Dan Mullen | Page 191 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn’t a leak about scheduling a press conference include a time? What is then the essence of scheduling?
It would be pre announcement to the press. Maybe someone they know hinted at it happening but notice hasn’t gone out yet.

Chesney is going to be a fantastic coach at the top of college football. Not sure why anyone would riot w the selection. I’m still of the opinion we need a fully invested north east coach who comes w a different mindset to the job.

He will be good. Will be a courageous choice by wildhack but this opportunity has to be a roll of the dice. Even Mullin w the financial commitment is as big of a dice roll. Both situations could go terribly wrong. One of those would put us in a hole financially
AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ! HIRE MULLEN!

Bill Hader Snl GIF

Btw, I know you all read the text in Stefon’s voice. I know it. Admit it!

Chesney is going to be a fantastic coach at the top of college football. Not sure why anyone would riot w the selection. I’m still of the opinion we need a fully invested north east coach who comes w a different mindset to the job.

He will be good. Will be a courageous choice by wildhack but this opportunity has to be a roll of the dice. Even Mullin w the financial commitment is as big of a dice roll. Both situations could go terribly wrong. One of those would put us in a hole financially
What exactly makes you so sure he’s going to be a fantastic head coach at the top of college football? His entire resume is at the D3, D2 and FCS. I’d rather take a proven coach at the P5 level or someone that’s at least been a high level assistant at P5.

That is a great question. We all just assume that Mullen is the guy that after he called JW, JW would want him. Maybe not.
I’ve got a pack of stilettos and I’m not afraid to use them.

Yeah no. Should we do that for Jimbo Fisher as well or any other coach that’s free?
I was kidding. But we don’t have a 190 page thread for Jimbo and mentions on ESPN so Mullen feels a bit different than the other coaches out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.