Dan Mullen | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether this plays out how we want with Mullen or not at least gives me hope that JW is willing to play ball. Big ball. Because I honestly didn’t know. But with the candidates and now this excitement, I feel better about their commitment regardless of what happens with Mullen.

Whether this plays out how we want with Mullen or not at least gives me hope that JW is willing to play ball. Big ball. Because I honestly didn’t know. But with the candidates and now this excitement, I feel better about their commitment regardless of what happens with Mullen.
This^^^^^^ We shouldn’t be so critical of the university knowing there is commitment to go after a big fish like this.

Been doing that already since the news dropped he was on campus. I really hope this deal gets done (or already is done)
Mullen is in Boston tomorrow doing the BC game on ESPN at noon.

It is a short drive/flight to SYR if Wildhack wants to make an announcement on Sunday followed by a Mullen press conference on Monday.

I think JW had to know what Mullen was/is going to ask for before even asking him to come. I can’t imagine he would even step into the ring if he didn’t feel like he could get it done. JW doesn’t seem like the type to have Mullen come out to Syracuse just for fun.

I think JW had to know what Mullen was/is going to ask for before even asking him to come. I can’t imagine he would even step into the ring if he didn’t feel like he could get it done. JW doesn’t seem like the type to have Mullen come out to Syracuse just for fun.
Yeah I can’t Imagine Mullen makes it to campus unless things were very serious and very close.

Some of us have been saying that on here that the AD is very very much committed to football and making sure we have a seat at the table for conference realignments
This is the hope and the dream.

if Mullen is the guy, seal the deal and get him what he thinks he needs, and sprinkle more on top as time goes on to make the job “even easier” on him.

if we want to truly compete in the changing landscape we need to swing the ship around, and in a hurry.

Yeah, a potential coach being at practice seems unusual.

Agree with this. JW had to have shared some messaging that made it clear he was serious and that means he has some donors that are serious as well or that meeting really doesn’t happen.

Please make this happen. It would be a huge statement by the University and the booster community to the college football world. I’m dreaming, please don’t wake me up…. I was sold on Chesney but Mullen was always the best option. I had just told myself that Mullen didn’t want to come here. Couldn’t really blame him with his resume.

Mullen is in Boston tomorrow doing the BC game on ESPN at noon.

It is a short drive/flight to SYR if Wildhack wants to make an announcement on Sunday followed by a Mullen press conference on Monday.
I love the way you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors