Dan Mullen | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this source here seems pretty legit as he has 4,500 followers. This would be an incredible development after seeing the depressing MSU $$ news from both Bees and Bulldog (less than a minute apart) about 90 minutes ago. Perhaps they can check with their sources again later and see if anything has changed because of Lebby?

The Sooner fans I know are glad to see him go and won’t miss him a bit, I forgot Lebby is the son in law of Art Briles and was there during the Baylor scandal and staunchly defended his father in law.

View attachment 233653I take it as a good sign that Oklahoma OC Jeff Lebby is refusing to address the rumor that he is headed to Mississippi State. Hopefully that means that it’s a done deal and Mullen isn’t going there.
That’s what it sounds like from their board.

I believe there would be ZERO chance of a new coach meeting with players prior to the WF game. Not even 1% chance. You let the kids focus on their game. You let the coaches - many of whom are losing their jobs - focus on coaching the game. Nothing is happening tomorrow. If I’m wrong, I’ll be shocked.
In the past, new positional coaches met with recruits up to WEEKS before they were officially announced. Of this, I am certain. Recruits often find out first.. Not saying it would be the case here, but anything is possible. If he's signed, its a great opportunity for that, and I'd be surprised if he didn't want to meet them, in person.

Lebby is a great hire for cowbell u they needed to find the best offensive guy closest thing to a Leach they could.

To that, Wildhack should’ve said to himself…

WHEN I GET THIS RIGHT….you guys WILL be ghosts.
Naaah, I doubt that. Mullen will definitely want those two players on his team next year - what coach wouldn't? But I also doubt that whatever they may have said to JW had any major sway on his decision making.

However, when your best players and team leaders have things to say during a time of program turbulence, you respectfully hear them out, then ask for their patience and reassure them that the next coach will benefit their NFL aspirations.

In the past, new positional coaches met with recruits up to WEEKS before they were officially announced. Of this, I am certain. Recruits often find out first.. Not saying it would be the case here, but anything is possible. If he's signed, its a great opportunity for that, and I'd be surprised if he didn't want to meet them, in person.
Definitely happens. You can find out a lot from listening to what they have to say. The recruits will know before the public does.

but i really dont know what emotion i am feeling GIF

I just want to know.

The man is weird. How does he exist as a local sports guy? How does he gan get paid? Who pays him willingly? Lol
I say we put him in the octagon with Kenny’s two pennies. Load Kenny up on speed and Stevenson’s Columbian marching powder and turn him loose.

Yes, this source here seems pretty legit as he has 4,500 followers. This would be an incredible development after seeing the depressing MSU $$ news from both Bees and Bulldog (less than a minute apart) about 90 minutes ago. Perhaps they can check with their sources again later and see if anything has changed because of Lebby?

To be clear I said we may be. Not based on anything and just a thought because there had been some talk that they may be involved again.

Look, from a purely selfish perspective, if we land Super Dan, my self imposed exile from posting on the you know who dumpster fire thread will officially end. I am looking forward to that and a lot of W’s in the future,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom