Dan Mullen | Page 112 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is Chesney my 8 season tickets drop down to 2 quickly and my donation drops to zero.

I don't know if Bob will be a good coach or not but if we go with Bob over Mullen make no mistake it is a complete rebuild not only with the roster but fan base. Bob might be able to turn this around but it will be a slow rebuild until he can prove he can actually coach at the P5 level. I imagine we will get a decrease in season tickets, and a decrease in donations, recruits will leave, and current players will also leave.

We have been told it isn't a rebuild but with Bob, it will be.

Someone bark down to JW, get Mullen thumbs up or down. Maybe he respects the sheer audacity so much he will give you a response.

AD Wildhack watching warm ups in the end zone
Just heard Wildhack on the pre-grame. He basically said a decision won't be made until a thorough interview process and all deliberations afterwards have been completed. Said that he is aware of the calendar (12/4 portal opening) but won't rush the process bc of it. Sounded like he's still deciding his choice.

I don't know if Bob will be a good coach or not but if we go with Bob over Mullen make no mistake it is a complete rebuild not only with the roster but fan base. Bob might be able to turn this around but it will be a slow rebuild until he can prove he can actually coach at the P5 level. I imagine we will get a decrease in season tickets, and a decrease in donations, recruits will leave, and current players will also leave.

I think this is a fair assessment. you can’t get the fanbase excited for someone like Mullen and then go with a name that only excites SUPER plugged in college football fans.

Honestly, if I’m Chesney, it’s the kind of thing I’m a bit worried about. No matter what I do, people are going to say, “we should have hired Mullen.” That’ll be quadruply true if Mullen goes to BC.

100% agree

nervous k&p GIF by myLAB Box

Have Clear and no checked bags. I’ve been thru this airport so much, it’s like a second home. Currently at a bar in terminal A!
I've gotten stuck sleeping overnight at that airport more times than I'd care to.

On the plus side, one of the few places that has a Quiznos, and that Angus sub is solid.

Just heard Wildhack on the pre-grame. He basically said a decision won't be made until a thorough interview process and all deliberations afterwards have been completed. Said that he is aware of the calendar (12/4 portal opening) but won't rush the process bc of it. Sounded like he's still deciding his choice.
If you can actually get Mullen, you don’t hesitate. I have to assume he’s just saying this as public posturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom