Dan Mullen | Page 130 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
My freshman year roommate failed out, hadn't spoken to him in almost 20 years. But today he calls me up out of the blue and says his ex-girlfriend's brother's weed dealer was renting a car from Hertz in Syracuse over by Erie Boulevard and saw the craziest thing
I am sorry that we haven't spoken in 20 years.

This goes on a few more days we’re transitioning from bourbon, to tequila, to huffing spray paint in Stevenson’s garage.
Chicken riggies from the other half. I’m betting nobody knows what I’m taking about.

It has not been confirmed as fact that Mullen reached out to JW. Just because JW stated people have called with interest doesn't mean it was Dan Mullen.
This is as close as we will get in confirmation for now.
I was told a very unlikely person reached out almost immediately after Dino was fired but wasn’t told who it was. Then yesterday I confirmed it was Mullen from some very close to the program people

The line is already forming in the driveway
On my way. Toga hitched a ride when I passed him on the Thruway.
1700961434518.gif

I have no idea who the coach is, but I wouldn’t be dismissive of any information because it’s not what you want to hear.
I was told Chesney and Mullen were doing final interviews today. It wouldn’t surprise me if they brought families into town with them. I think Mullen is still the guy and Chesney is the backup if Mullen does not accept the final offer. This would all seem like standard practice to me. Not sure about the whole Enterprise thing because SU normally handles the transportation and logistics. Less information today, but it doesn’t seem like anything has changed. Still feels like a Monday or Tuesday official announcement.

Do we take short cuts? I was under the impression we definitely don’t

Yes, we do. They do too. Everyone does. It's just a matter of "how short the cut" is. But I assume that because BC is tougher than Syracuse to get into for regular admins, it's probably tougher for athletes as well.

I was told Chesney and Mullen were doing final interviews today. It wouldn’t surprise me if they brought families into town with them. I think Mullen is still the guy and Chesney is the backup if Mullen does not accept the final offer. This would all seem like standard practice to me. Not sure about the whole Enterprise thing because SU normally handles the transportation and logistics. Less information today, but it doesn’t seem like anything has changed. Still feels like a Monday or Tuesday official announcement.
1700961670609.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors