Dan Mullen | Page 242 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can call me Naive if you so choose. What did you expect Wildhack to say? He is going to say no no matter what. He’s not going to admit if he interviewed him because then why didn’t you hire him and/or you are telling people you couldn’t land someone that was interested. It’s a bad look all around.

Not to mention, my follow up would have been, why wasn’t he contacted. He is one of the best offensive minds in the game and his resume speaks for itself. He is one of, if not the top coach available that is not currently at a school.

I no longer trust any "sources" on this board. People claim to know stuff and make it sound legitimate, and nothing of the sort turns out to be the truth.

It has happened way too many times on this forum, and only occasionally does something turn out to be accurate

You can call me Nieve if you so choose. What did you expect Wildhack to say? He is going to say no no matter what. He’s not going to admit if he interviewed him because then why didn’t you hire him and/or you are telling people you couldn’t land someone that was interested. It’s a bad look all around.
naive

You can call me Nieve if you so choose. What did you expect Wildhack to say? He is going to say no no matter what. He’s not going to admit if he interviewed him because then why didn’t you hire him and/or you are telling people you couldn’t land someone that was interested. It’s a bad look all around.
Nieve Campbell,

He wouldn’t say that.

That is all.

naive

Nieve Campbell,

He wouldn’t say that.

That is all.
Typical board material these days. I am cooking dinner and typing at the same time. Accidentally spelled something wrong, but go after to dismiss the point Rather than the actual content of the post.

Typical board material these days. I am cooking dinner and typing at the same time. Accidentally spelled something wrong, but go after to dismiss the point Rather than the actual content of the post.
Don’t do that. Now you’ll have a shtty dinner to go with your shtty post.

Well you are wrong on both so enjoy your dinner

I wasn't going after anything; I was letting you know that you mistyped "naive." I was going to delete my post after you fixed it, but my post got two likes and I don't have enough likes to give them up.

It would be pretty hilarious if some kids dad is a doppelganger for Mullen and was strolling around campus while picking up his kid for Thanksgiving, some people thought it was Mullen, and rumors started flying, Vegas lines moved, etc.

Probably flew in on a private jet, rented a car from Enterprise, stopped to pick up some bourbon, and made a nice little trip of it.

You can call me Naive if you so choose. What did you expect Wildhack to say? He is going to say no no matter what. He’s not going to admit if he interviewed him because then why didn’t you hire him and/or you are telling people you couldn’t land someone that was interested. It’s a bad look all around.

Not to mention, my follow up would have been, why wasn’t he contacted. He is one of the best offensive minds in the game and his resume speaks for itself. He is one of, if not the top coach available that is not currently at a school.
I think it’s a valid question to ask why he wasn’t contacted if he didn’t reach out on his own. He was one of the best all around candidates available. I’m not into the whole conspiracy angle but that is a reasonable follow-up question.

I no longer trust any "sources" on this board. People claim to know stuff and make it sound legitimate, and nothing of the sort turns out to be the truth.

It has happened way too many times on this forum, and only occasionally does something turn out to be accurate
I don’t think people have ill intentions. Sometimes people are misled, other people want to be truly helpful in and every now and then, some try a little hero ball. And this forum is meant to be fun or therapeutic, so….onward….

68add26f-1a88-427e-8788-f93e2093b944_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.