Dare I say something that will cause panic?? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dare I say something that will cause panic??

I think that we are ok with Nebraska i believe they will go with Lance. I dont think it will be Bronco.

I've posted this before but I'll say it again. Why is Clawson never mentioned in these articles? I believe he'd kill it at a big state school with all of their resources and the ability to bring in a large number of walk ons each year.

I've posted this before but I'll say it again. Why is Clawson never mentioned in these articles? I believe he'd kill it at a big state school with all of their resources and the ability to bring in a large number of walk ons each year.
Because I think he’s got a job for life at Wake.

He’s done well there and they’ve spent enough on facilities to keep him.

He may be the rare breed of college football coach who wants to stay at $2M-$5M per year for 15 years rather than risk getting canned with $20M after 3-4 years.

In todays College spectrum there are multiple things you could worry about. Transfer Portal , NIL, SEC mega conference ect……So if your the fretting type have fun.

I think that we are ok with Nebraska i believe they will go with Lance. I dont think it will be Bronco.
Yeah, Bronco stepped away from Virginia to refocus his life, so stepping onto the burning boat that is Nebraska football doesn't seem like it would be consistent with his recent life trajectory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom