Darius Bazley | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Darius Bazley

There are about 50 guys "who are going to go in the first round" every year, and yet there are still only 30 spots available. Hmmm, I wonder why?

He would seem to be a very risky first round pick. The kind of guy you take a chance on in the second round and if he reaches his potential you got a huge steal, but if not it’s no big deal.

We’ll see though.

He would seem to be a very risky first round pick. The kind of guy you take a chance on in the second round and if he reaches his potential you got a huge steal, but if not it’s no big deal.

We’ll see though.

I don't think he is any riskier than most late first round guys throughout the years.
Ignore that he spurned Syracuse and we'd probably be talking about his size, skill, passing and scoring ability and would be a steal in the late first round.

I don't think he is any riskier than most late first round guys throughout the years.
Ignore that he spurned Syracuse and we'd probably be talking about his size, skill, passing and scoring ability and would be a steal in the late first round.

I don’t know...not like he was viewed as a top 5 recruit, instant college star, automatic one and done type guy. That potential was there, but what was he? Top 20? We were higher on him than anybody else(because that’s what fanbases do) That was before he sat out a year because he presumably couldn’t get minutes in the G League.

There’s upside, but a guy like that can get a GM fired for picking him round 1, because he could give you zero.

I don’t know...not like he was viewed as a top 5 recruit, instant college star, automatic one and done type guy. That potential was there, but what was he? Top 20? We were higher on him than anybody else(because that’s what fanbases do) That was before he sat out a year because he presumably couldn’t get minutes in the G League.

There’s upside, but a guy like that can get a GM fired for picking him round 1, because he could give you zero.
Eh, GMs can get fired for all kinds of things.

GMs usually dont get fired for their selection in the last third or quarter of the draft.

I don't think it's a good look to go to the draft and boo him. But he bailed on us he's not part of the su family don't know why anyone should want to see him do well.

He’s going to suck

He’s probably gonna take minutes from Jerami.

Scouts know what they are doing. He screwed us big time and was rewarded for it.

Huge loss if only because the 2 returning wings regressed their way out of the draft not having to compete with a top 10 recruit for minutes. Probably would have redshirted Buddy and got an extra year of him and Eli is backup 2.

He’s probably gonna take minutes from Jerami.

Scouts know what they are doing. He screwed us big time and was rewarded for it.

Huge loss if only because the 2 returning wings regressed their way out of the draft not having to compete with a top 10 recruit for minutes. Probably would have redshirted Buddy and got an extra year of him and Eli is backup 2.

This year? Heavily doubt that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom