Darius Bazley | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Darius Bazley

All the guys there right now says he is most impressive prospect and is a first round lock at this point. Let’s be happy for the kid, everyone saying if him or OB will get drafted first, Bazley might be a lottery

No indications at all he is going lottery from what I've seen. Sounds like Klutch is trying to obviously hype him up as much as they can -- maybe sneaks in at the end of the first round; mocks still have him projected in the 2nd. Things can change, he is talented, but a project.

Scottie pippen he isn’t... right now at least.
He could be.
Wild how fast NBA teams develop players now

so who gets drafted first - he or OB?

Bazley is shaping up to be a possible first round pick. I’m not sure OB gets drafted at all and would tend to lean toward him going undrafted.

There’s also one where we’ve won the last ten national titles, but the players are all anthropomorphic hot dogs.

Jim Boeheim is still human though.
I don't think mine are out of the realm of possibility. The Arinze team was the best team going into that tournament. The Fab team would have gone up against UK and Anthony Davis which would have been tough. Kenny Anderson on that team would have won. In fact if I'm going crazy with it Kenny Anderson, Billy Owens, DC and Dave Johnson beat the Runnin Rebels and we are the best brand in college basketball and it propels us. What am I missing? I'm changing to 6 titles like DW said.

I don't think mine are out of the realm of possibility. The Arinze team was the best team going into that tournament. The Fab team would have gone up against UK and Anthony Davis which would have been tough. Kenny Anderson on that team would have won. In fact if I'm going crazy with it Kenny Anderson, Billy Owens, DC and Dave Johnson beat the Runnin Rebels and we are the best brand in college basketball and it propels us. What am I missing? I'm changing to 6 titles like DW said.

Nothing. I'm just saying. We're all very well-versed in Multiverse Theory.

Last edited:
It's a pretty lame draft, after the top 5 or so. Lots of enigma. Someone might gamble.

I don't have access to all the mocks but I have not seen one where Bazely is even projected as close to the 1st round. Every year at this time 15 guys impress people and are all late 1st round picks. Yet somehow no one moves down and out of the 1st round.

His team is also trying to make sure his name is out there as much as possible at this point. Considering the circumstances I think they are doing a good job and he has performed well enough to possibly slip in the first round, late. I have seen nothing that makes me think he is "wowing" anyone though to move into the lottery.

I don't have access to all the mocks but I have not seen one where Bazely is even projected as close to the 1st round. Every year at this time 15 guys impress people and are all late 1st round picks. Yet somehow no one moves down and out of the 1st round.

This makes no sense! I just read 10 posts ago that all the guys are saying he is most impressive prospect and a lock for the first round! The gals are saying undrafted though. Maybe it all balances out?????

Givony is all over Bazley. Says he really impressed him at the Klutch Pro Day. He won’t make it out of round 1 and honestly I don’t think he will make it out of top 20 he looks so talented
I haven't read the whole thread but if Givony works for Klutch, I don't put any stock in anything he says. Which mock drafts have DB going in the first round?

I haven't read the whole thread but if Givony works for Klutch, I don't put any stock in anything he says. Which mock drafts have DB going in the first round?
He doesn’t work for klutch. He is draft express and well respected

He'll be first round. He worked on his body and skills. He could always play..plenty of video on that. Now he is bigger, stronger, has a nice feel for the game, and he can shoot and defend. Add his height and length into the picture and he will be on everybody's board somewhere. Wish he came here, but he didn't. If he continues to impress from here on out, he could end up late lottery...it's possible.

Kid will be a stud.

I lean toward this view as well - he looks decent in the vids I've seen. Just a guess though, as 2 minute highlight reels rarely tell the whole story. Looks to have a smooth game though and plenty of upside. Siakam type if he can add some weight?

If he sees a meaningful check in his career the people who roasted him and said we'd never hear of him again will be in a tough spot. Need college exposure, um no. Can't get better without college coaching, um no. Stinks for us but the need to play college hoops gets more outdated by the minute.

That’s just crazy talk

Your guys next debate should be what the weather will be some random day next month. Just pick a random day, like July 20. Put $20 on it.

I suppose that does change things. He was 18 by the time he backed out of the g league though, wasn't he?

My general point remains.
Male's brains aren't mature until about 25

There is also one where Fab stays eligible, Arinze doesn’t get hurt and G Tech doesn’t give Kenny a bag of money and Boeheim has 4 titles
And Keith Smart doesn't hit the one big shot in his career

OSU doesn't collapse against the SU press

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom