Day 3 Watch | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Day 3 Watch

Not to get into semantics here, but first round pick does not mean a lottery pick
Kadary isn’t a lottery pick unless his jumper became really good.

If he is a first round pick now he should go because next year’s 2022 draft is going to be the double draft due to HS kids being eligible.

He would be better off in 2021 draft if he can go first round.

Yeah- UK right now is a mess. The fan base is done with Cal and Cal has tossed a ton of shade back at them. He got the kids to play a little better as season came to a close but overall they are a complete mess. It would be walking into a room full of guys that 100 pct playing for their own accolades and not for their teammates. I mean sure he could always go there but their fanbase does this all the time if you peruse their board. They will link any player they like to coming there and put momentum behind it on social media with nothing concrete behind it.

I mean, that's fair to an extent, but we are losing a ton of guys. AG was playing for himself. Woody went AWOL.

Not exactly Eden over here at the moment.

And, if you are going to be a PG anywhere, it's UK.

You know if Kadary were to leave, it is his decision. He had the sixth most minutes played on the team as a freshman averaging 21 minutes per game. He played well most of the times and in some games he was a freshman making freshman mistakes.

If he goes, he will be missed but right now everyone will be missed to some degree.

From a team perspective, a clearing of the house may be good for Syracuse but they need to replace the players with bigger and more skilled than what is leaving. Good luck to Kadary and to Syracuse.

I mean, that's fair to an extent, but we are losing a ton of guys. AG was playing for himself. Woody went AWOL.

Not exactly Eden over here at the moment.

And, if you are going to be a PG anywhere, it's UK.

Oh no we aren't. But our regression isn't comparable to a program with one title with the coach who has had more nba picks than the next team down with a full lap lead. Add in a losing season and Cal not handling the fan frustration well and it's far more explosive over there.

Oh no we aren't. But our regression isn't comparable to a program with one title with the coach who has had more nba picks than the next team down with a full lap lead. Add in a losing season and Cal not handling the fan frustration well and it's far more explosive over there.

I would argue that they can also bounce back much easier.

Cal puts guys in the NBA and those guys make huge money.

If your goal is the NBA, Cal is still one of the guys even if this year broke down for him.

Not saying I like Cal, but his dribble drive offense features PGs and gets them paid.

Questions:

If a player is serious in his mind about transferring, wouldn't he want to announce it close to immediately? (Cuz competition with others in the portal...)

If a player has been ready to transfer, but after a talk with Boeheim, he figures he should think about his situation a bit more, might that not be a reason for him to not join the portal in the first couple of days?

If Kadary, Woody, and AG were to all stay with the program, would it completely blow your mind?
The $$ has to hit the account before the announcement

If your goal is the NBA, Cal is still one of the guys even if this year broke down for him.

Not saying I like Cal, but his dribble drive offense features PGs and gets them paid.
Kentucky is going to field two teams next year.

They certainly can. If they want titles they need to find someone else besides Cal though which seems to be the major complaint. For them, bouncing back isn't a winning season or even a top 25 season. Thus it's somewhat relative compared to us.

They certainly can. If they want titles they need to find someone else besides Cal though which seems to be the major complaint. For them, bouncing back isn't a winning season or even a top 25 season. Thus it's somewhat relative compared to us.

For sure, title or bust for those fans. I get it.

With all due respect to the blue grass state, if somehow Richmond plays for them next season, I'll see the entire population of the state and anyone currently, previously, or in the future associated with UK basketball in Hell.
Ah, isn't Julie B from Kentucky? Didn't they meet atvthe derby?

Not sure how much this matters but around a month ago Woody, Frank, and Kadary threw a massive party on campus with a ton of students from what I’ve heard.. woody was live streaming parts of the party and this whole ordeal landed them an article on Syracuse.com apparently u could see huge bottles of alcohol and stuff in the live stream. Landed them in hot water with the AD

Tick Tock GIF by memecandy

Not sure how much this matters but around a month ago Woody, Frank, and Kadary threw a massive party on campus with a ton of students from what I’ve heard.. woody was live streaming parts of the party and this whole ordeal landed them an article on Syracuse.com apparently u could see huge bottles of alcohol and stuff in the live stream. Landed them in hot water with the AD
Interesting nugget. Didn't see that. Thx for sharing.

Aligns with what I heard. Apparently during the live stream jokes about staying at Cuse arose then they cut it off

Can you link to the syracuse.com article?

From tragedy springs opportunity

I have faith we find a plug in from the portal

I am trying hard not to say anything unnecessarily negative

So, sounds like they had already made their decisions and decided to throw a blowout bash?
Sure seems it.

nobody has all the facts to this, im trying not to pin it on Jim. Teenager’s are illogical. You can have all the talent in the world, doesn’t mean your head’s right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom