Day Six Spring Football Practice Saturday 3/5/16 7:30 | Syracusefan.com

Day Six Spring Football Practice Saturday 3/5/16 7:30

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
2016 Syracuse Football Spring Practice Schedule (Subject to change)
Tuesday, Feb. 23
Thursday, Feb. 25
Sunday, Feb. 28 - Closed to media.
Tuesday, March 1
Thursday, March 3
Saturday, March 5 - Closed to media.
Tuesday, March 8
Thursday, March 10

Spring Break, March 12-20

Tuesday, March 22
Thursday, March 24
Saturday, March 26 - Closed to media.
Sunday, March 27 - Closed to media.
Tuesday, March 29
Thursday, March 31
Saturday, April 2 – Spring Game, 11 a.m. (Carrier Dome)

http://cuse.com/news/2016/2/12/FB_0212161819.aspx?path=football

AC's going to have a really nice year. He's been undervalued because he wasn't a focal point of some offenses that were designed for others.

Really solid WR with good hands, good footwork and solid route running and downfield blocking. Prototypical possession type guy.

It would not surprise me in the least if he's one of our Top-2 statistically this year.

AC's going to have a really nice year. He's been undervalued because he wasn't a focal point of some offenses that were designed for others.

Really solid WR with good hands, good footwork and solid route running and downfield blocking. Prototypical possession type guy.

It would not surprise me in the least if he's one of our Top-2 statistically this year.

I'm sceptical. It seems like every year people think it's going to be a breakout year for AC. Hopefully you're right and he will emerge in the new system.

I'm sceptical. It seems like every year people think it's going to be a breakout year for AC. Hopefully you're right and he will emerge in the new system.

I think it will be safe to say that every WR on the roster will have a break-out year this Fall. Way more throws and hopefully way more possessions means lots of career years.

I think the guy at center is actually Hindy the kid who transferred in from Washington a couple years ago

Question I have, is that the 1st team OL or 2nd team?

Going against Steven I would assume it would be 1st team but sometimes they go 1's vs 2's.

Going against Steven I would assume it would be 1st team but sometimes they go 1's vs 2's.

It's really hard to say. Sometimes, a few 2nd team players are mixed in with the first team, and the reverse.

It's really hard to say. Sometimes, a few 2nd team players are mixed in with the first team, and the reverse.
Good point, thought that might be the case with numbers being low.

The report I read said it was 1O v. 2D and 2O v. 1D.

I think the guy at center is actually Hindy the kid who transferred in from Washington a couple years ago

62 going by the roster on cuse.com in Duerig.