Day Three Fall Football Practice: Monday 8/8/16 6:45 am | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Day Three Fall Football Practice: Monday 8/8/16 6:45 am

Seems like a lot of physical transformations (Ina good way) over the off season. Is this typical for our team or is this a result of the new S/C staff?

It's normal growth. S/C staff is doing things differently and cardio will be up but it's also pretty typical for the high school kids to gain weight/muscle and transform their bodies over the course of their career.

PhatOrange said:
It's normal growth. S/C staff is doing things differently and cardio will be up but it's also pretty typical for the high school kids to gain weight/muscle and transform their bodies over the course of their career.

I don't think it's *just* normal growth. When asked, the players love this S&C staff and have to a man said that they noticed the difference.

Devin Butler is bigger than I thought. Wonder if we'll see him make the 2 deep, need WRs

I don't think it's *just* normal growth. When asked, the players love this S&C staff and have to a man said that they noticed the difference.

you dont think it's normal for an 18 year old high school kid to come in and gain muscle (get bigger) over 4 or 5 years of college S&C ? stop.

kids might like these guys S&C but it's not like there's not other schools doing the same thing. its the S&C job at every school to get gets bigger, stronger, faster and they do.

we can go through the rosters if you want.

Last edited:
you dont think it's normal for an 18 year old high school kid to come in and gain muscle (get bigger) over 4 or 5 years of college S&C ? stop.

kids might like these guys S&C but it's not like there's not other schools doing the same thing. its the S&C job at every school to get gets bigger, stronger, faster and they do.

I think it's different, the person to ask is Bearcubs or Bam. But I think the focus of the S&C is different based on what the coaching staff wants to do. That's where you might see the difference. More speed versus strength

I was looking more at the loss of weight for some of these guys. I think the new S&C and diet has definitely helped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom