Dayton Game Thread... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Dayton Game Thread...

how do you play the worst basketball of your career BY FAR at the end of your senior year? a 5th year senior to boot. he was less shakey as a freshman than he is now. he hit a 3 in the final 4 as a frosh, he cant even hit iron now.

In two weeks, we're going to learn that he's had a lingering injury for months. Book it.

Doesn't excuse the weird decisions and poor fundamentals, of course, but it's going to be offered as an explanation.

Defensive rebounds and that non-travel call on Malachi's eurostep+1

Really glad we got to hear Charles and Kenny's take on the zone. I'd guess that that was 80% the same as what they said 2 years ago, and 80% what they'll say next year.

We get it, it's the worst defense ever created, and everyone should destroy it with ease, can we talk about this game now?

Glad Roberson is on today. Dayton is tough, and Roberson brings our toughness. We hot and cold Lydon today, we can win with that version of him, but it's not ideal. Love Richardson, kids got balls. I haven't read this thread yet, but I can guess the consensus on cooney.

Let's get G going and win this damn thing.

Miller has a strategy for the second half. Let's see if Boeheim does beyond "shoot better"

FIrst offensive possesssiona nd an unforced TO...surprise

Just watched Cooney and G not block out the shooter on a free throw

This program needs a reboot on the fundamentals

Did I miss a held ball in the first half? How did Dayton get the ball to start the second half?

What call was that? that was the worst call i've ever seen.

Malachi Richardson is John Starks/JR Smith. Does some great things, but does some incredibly dumb things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom