Dayton Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Dayton Game Thread...

Why must we do this everytime in every game??? I can't remember so many simple passes going up court turning into a disaster in one season

Is it the lack of a pure pg?

In some cases. I also think they're tight because they're micromanaged into not making natural plays.

For the last few seasons, we're drilled to outlet the ball exclusively to a guard. Rather than making the instinctive play and dribbling the ball into space, Lydon forces a bad pass and makes a turnover.

1316193592_woman_rope_swing_fail.gif

we know how this is going to end. It's like a YouTube video of a fat girl on a rope swing. We can hope she hits the water but we know she'll miss in the end
Except noone will be laughing (as long as she is ok of course )

how do you play the worst basketball of your career BY FAR at the end of your senior year? a 5th year senior to boot. he was less shakey as a freshman than he is now. he hit a 3 in the final 4 as a frosh, he cant even hit iron now.

I've been on his side for his entire career, but this is terrible. He's playing as though he's never played before.

They are cheating the extra man on G every possession. Somebody else is going to have to start making some damn shots for us to win.

That was the biggest play of the game. Had the ball up 5 with a chance to get a cushion. Instead it ended up being Lydons 2nd foul and he had to leave the game

Yeah, HUGE play right there.

That and Cooney, after Mali had hit for either 6 or 8 straight points, chucking up a contested three fading left early in the shot clock.

Those two seemed like momentum changers. Lydon's seemed to be the more impactful of the two though. :(

I love Roberson's on the boards, hopefully he gets some fire on the offensive end too. He had a couple easy conversions he didn't convert/attempt.

GoHamSU said:
Seems like a wasted to? Not sure tho

No, one of the few smart things I've seen from them this year

G will decide this game, he needs to put the team on his back, we're not gonna win if hes invisible. and dont wait till we're down 10 to be aggressive!

They are cheating the extra man on G every possession. Somebody else is going to have to start making some damn shots for us to win.

"Paging Mr Richardson ... Mr. Malachi Richardson ..."

Where is G today. 3 FG attempts?
Nice last play after TO with 1.3 sec. Throw a 3/4 court pass to Coleman 35 feet out. I almost expected the Dayton fling to go in.

Charles Cooke III. He is one of the best defenders in the country. Other guys have to pick up the slack. I noticed when MR got hot they switched Cooke over to him. Defense has played pretty well and has contained their running game well. Keep up that up and we'll win.

Police catch Paris mastermind. Back to your regular programming.

lol Cooney had our best +/- of the 1st half

Where do you get the stat from? I'm always trying to find that for college games - CBS have it??

Stupid to's leading to easy baskets and stupid fouls is a terrible recipe

Lydon had Cooney (i think) standing right next to him. He threw it up to half court instead. hmmmm maybe he didnt want to give it to ...nah

i don't know who was next to Lydon but it was a guard. Why on earth did he instead throw a half assed past up to half court?

whether we can view this season as a success will be determined in the next 20 minutes. or more.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom