Dayton Game Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Dayton Game Thread...

Syracuse didn't waste a timeout and it's not like with 1.3 seconds there was going to be some spectacular play drawn up.

Even if we didn't lose the timeout, we have 3 remaining so we should be fine. It's about valuing possessions, even if there's only 2 seconds on the clock.

That inbounds play was a direct mirror of the lack of sophistication of our offense.

Taking Gbinije off the ball has been beneficial; good move, Boeheim.

Wish Roberson jumped high and dunked hard on every touch around the block.

Cooney = Shakey potatoes al'gratin with sour cream and bacon on top. Hopefully he finds a way to convert back to regular old baked potato in the 2nd half.

Roberson playing with a lot more fire it seems. Our wins/losses seem more tied to his production than Trevor's. Trevor has just lost all confidence.
Yeah, we have good Roberson today.

Roberson playing with a lot more fire it seems. Our wins/losses seem more tied to his production than Trevor's. Trevor has just lost all confidence.
He's played VERY hard. Liked what I saw from him

Syracuse didn't waste a timeout and it's not like with 1.3 seconds there was going to be some spectacular play drawn up.

It was an ugly end to what should have been a good stop to end the half with a lead.

2nd half keys:

- Keep up the rebounding
- Control the dumb turnovers
- G has to take over
- More Howard, Less Cooney
- If Dayton wants to keep shooting 30fters, let them
- Use the pick and roll with Lydon more -- look for him

I thought the defense overall was solid. Mali saved us with that little stretch he had to get us going. Need G to wake up. Good to see the "Good" Roberson so far.

Taking Gbinije off the ball has been beneficial; good move, Boeheim.

Wish Roberson jumped high and dunked hard on every touch around the block.
I will say i didn't think too much of cooney, Frank, and G on the floor together and neither did JB as it didn't last too long

Even if we didn't lose the timeout, we have 3 remaining so we should be fine. It's about valuing possessions, even if there's only 2 seconds on the clock.

We also milked the possession before from 59 seconds down to 30 instead of shooting around 40 that isn't playing to win.

how do you play the worst basketball of your career BY FAR at the end of your senior year? a 5th year senior to boot. he was less shakey as a freshman than he is now. he hit a 3 in the final 4 as a frosh, he cant even hit iron now.

we know how this is going to end. It's like a YouTube video of a fat girl on a rope swing. We can hope she hits the water but we know she'll miss in the end
But this time will be different and Cooney will hit the game-winning shot! LGO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom