Class of 2014 - DB Cordell Hudson (FL) Offered | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Cordell Hudson (FL) Offered

blog%2Fimages%2Flead%2FSP_374796_CERR_1_sp_largo09.JPG

Great article on Cordell & his family from September
http://www.tampabay.com/hometeam/blog/grades-first-then-gridiron-largos-cordell-hudson/18321/

Wow Great article THIS ^^^^^ is the type of kid Syracuse needs to recruit I already said congrats to Cordell above but Congrats to the Coaching staff for getting what sounds like one of the good ones. Cordell looking forward to a future Orange Engineer to join our ranks, L.C. Smith at SU is an Excellent school with a talented and knowledgeable faculty that gave me so much toward building a strong career in engineering. Best of luck.

Welcome to CUSE land! Agree with an earlier post of you possibly fitting the mold of a future captain. This class is taking shape very nicely.

I have this weird feeling that HCSS loves his job. The kids get that vibe because it shows every time I see posts like this.

1. Cordell D. Hudson ‏@BrightFuture_11 7h
  2. Just got of the phone with Coach Shafer ! Love talking to my Head Coach! #Cuse
  1. Cordell D. Hudson ‏@BrightFuture_11 8h
    6 more months!!

We certainly didn't seem to get that much excitement from a recruit after convo's during the Marrone era. This recruiting staff is a helluva lot more dynamic. I'm feeling good leading up to signing day. I think we'll see some surprises.

I have this weird feeling that HCSS loves his job. The kids get that vibe because it shows every time I see posts like this.
Oh I know for a fact he loves it, dudes just a big Dad.

one of our Q.B.'S made the team as well:).

And according to the team roster he is the only one on that list at the time it was made up.

If it makes the Olympics I'd bet they officially call it "American Football," cause you know the other football, the more popular one...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom