Class of 2014 - DB Cordell Hudson (FL) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Cordell Hudson (FL) Offered

I was banking on Hudson canceling that visit anyways. Will be interesting to see if he still goes.

Probably means Hallmon is officially out for them, too

Writings on the wall...

First will come the ostentatious public announcement that Buttgers has pulled their offer.

Second will come their board's rationalization about Hudson not being good enough to play in the B1G, hence the offer being revoked.

Third will be them looking down their nose at Hudson when he commits to Syracuse.

PhatOrange said:
I was banking on Hudson canceling that visit anyways. Will be interesting to see if he still goes.

Ditto that thought

Cordell D. Hudson ‏@BrightFuture_11 1h
Me and my boi @DtrackstaP about to see wassup with Jersey this weekend! #Rutgers

He is going on his Official with Tyre Files an USF commit.

Cordell D. Hudson ‏@BrightFuture_11 1h
Me and my boi @DtrackstaP about to see wassup with Jersey this weekend! #Rutgers

He is going on his Official with Tyre Files an USF commit.

I'll tell you wassup with Rutgers - they freaking blow! SU is where it is at along with being in the ACC!

1. This stuff right here is stupid. We all know Rutgers is a joke of a program, but tweeting stuff like this to a kid who is actually considering a school doesn't help our cause. Do you ever think you are insulting the kid? Again it is the kids decision to consider that school as somewhere he may want to attend. What do you think it accomplishes putting down another program on twitter? Do it here all you want, but doing it on twitter like this makes us look like a classless bunch of morons. Wish some people would use their head when it comes to this stuff. Let the coaches negative recruit.
    Highly favored!!! #Syracuse #Cuse http://instagram.com/p/-opcRJ7J/

rdell D. Hudson ‏@BrightFuture_111h
  2. Orange44Pride ‏@Orange44Pride1h
    @BrightFuture_11 don't even go to Rutgirls #Cuse14
    Expand

3. CuseCrazy ‏@Crazy44Cuse1h
    orange44pride @BrightFuture_11 Disagree. Go to #Rutgers and laugh...#Cuse14 #CuseTwitterArmy
    Expand

4. Orange44Pride ‏@Orange44Pride1h
    @Crazy44Cuse @BrightFuture_11 hahahaha, so many coaches got fired, I wonder is his recruiter is even still there.
    Expand

5. CuseCrazy ‏@Crazy44Cuse59m
    orange44pride @BrightFuture_11 Hahaha soooo bad, glad I am a #Cuse fan. Rise up!

Expand
  6. Cuse44Life ‏@gmlee197728m
    @Crazy44Cuse This is prob the best thing I've seen today!!!

I cannot agree with you more. I find the whole Twitter thing creepy - middle age men following HS kids' every tweet. Not to mention the whole obsession with Rutgers and the continued use of "funny" names like Rutgirls and Butgers. The whole thing is embarrassing.

1. This stuff right here is stupid. We all know Rutgers is a joke of a program, but tweeting stuff like this to a kid who is actually considering a school doesn't help our cause. Do you ever think you are insulting the kid? Again it is the kids decision to consider that school as somewhere he may want to attend. What do you think it accomplishes putting down another program on twitter? Do it here all you want, but doing it on twitter like this makes us look like a classless bunch of morons. Wish some people would use their head when it comes to this stuff. Let the coaches negative recruit.
    Highly favored!!! #Syracuse #Cuse http://instagram.com/p/ -opcRJ7J/

rdell D. Hudson ‏@BrightFuture_111h
  2. Orange44Pride ‏@Orange44Pride1h
    @BrightFuture_11 don't even go to Rutgirls #Cuse14Expand

3. CuseCrazy ‏@Crazy44Cuse1h
    orange44pride @BrightFuture_11 Disagree. Go to #Rutgers and laugh...#Cuse14 #CuseTwitterArmyExpand

4. Orange44Pride ‏@Orange44Pride1h
    @Crazy44Cuse @BrightFuture_11 hahahaha, so many coaches got fired, I wonder is his recruiter is even still there.Expand

5. CuseCrazy ‏@Crazy44Cuse59m
    orange44pride @BrightFuture_11 Hahaha soooo bad, glad I am a #Cuse fan. Rise up!

Expand
  6. Cuse44Life ‏@gmlee197728m
    @Crazy44Cuse This is prob the best thing I've seen today!!!

With a storm coming Saturday night, how awful would it be to get snowed in in Piscataway?!

I cannot agree with you more. I find the whole Twitter thing creepy - middle age men following HS kids' every tweet. Not to mention the whole obsession with Rutgers and the continued use of "funny" names like Rutgirls and Butgers. The whole thing is embarrassing.

Following recruiting on Twitter is no different than following it here. Where I draw the line is actually talking to recruits.

With a storm coming Saturday night, how awful would it be to get snowed in in Piscataway?!

I wonder if his Mom (of orange shirt fame) might want to keep him home. 2 feet of snow is like armageddon to a FL family.

The rutgirls/butgers thing is embarassing to me as well. Don't understand grown men saying it. It seems like a thing elementary school kids would come up with.

I wonder if his Mom (of orange shirt fame) might want to keep him home. 2 feet of snow is like armageddon to a FL family.
he is not going to play further up north and Fort Drum is in August.

until we get it we can not talk about it on the recruiting board....as for the football board,fair game;)

he is not going to play further up north and Fort Drum is in August.

until we get it we can not talk about it on the recruiting board....as for the football board,fair game;)

Sure thing :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom