Class of 2021 - DB Darian Chestnut (NJ) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DB Darian Chestnut (NJ) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my absolutely worthless opinion, I think Trill makes another big jump this year and entices the NFL with his playmaker abilities. He was the most dominant player on our defense last year.

Cisco’s clearly the more enticing draft prospect and sure fire NFL talent, but Trill may have the highest ceiling and more to show yet.
I don’t think anyone will be making any big jumps this year.

Winning one of these big battles would be really exciting for a player of this caliber
He is the best important recruit left on our board. Not because he is the best player. But he plays a position where we are going to have great need in the near future. He would help address that need immediately.

He is the kind of player who starts for 4 years.

He is the best important recruit left on our board. Not because he is the best player. But he plays a position where we are going to have great need in the near future. He would help address that need immediately.

Agreed. Any word on his dedication to s&c?

Him and Garrett Williams would give us two sizeable CB’s with considerable HS accolades in coverage skills. I like Adrian Cole too, has displayed freak like athleticism.

Boy if we can land him, we would have a very very good back field for a few years to come. With the corners and safeties we have now and throw in Nunn, Cole Williams, Jonas and this kid and a few others , and wow. Looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom