Class of 2021 - DB Darian Chestnut (NJ) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DB Darian Chestnut (NJ) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Crystal Balls on 247cuse that the Duce goes Orange!

Krystal Ball Biography | MSNBC
X's 4

Still hearing we are top 2. Being 2nd is the same as being last. Praying head coach DB can win this battle. Duece would be highest rated player HCDB has EVER landed. Gotta win this one!!!!

Junior Year highlights
The two plays starting at the 2:55 mark are amazing plays. The second play, he makes a reception at his own 5 yard line and almost scores a touchdown. He looks like a man playing against boys. His HS highlights reminds me a little of Wayne “Lights Out” Morgan. I loved Wayne, I just wish he dominated in college like he did in high school. Anyway, I hope Duce picks Cuse.

Last edited:
Will be a pleasure adding another talentEd NY/NJ db. He’ll learn plenty from Trill.

Here is a scouting report I just read on him...

Ive seen their boards. Since they realized he wasnt going to rutgers they openly started complaining about Duce being ranked too high. A high rated NJ kid committing elsewhere makes them look bad. They have been using the speed factor as a excuse lol.

Let's talk facts here - The Rutgers coaches are devistated they aren't getting Chestnut and a few others in NJ, so they are playing their usual "we backed off card" ...that Excuse has been played out since 2012. As someone mentioned previously RU fans coming over here to downplay how good Chestnut is shows their angst for loosing him to us. Chestnut's tape is very very good no mater what that idiot Dohn-er says. Dohn has proven time and time again to consistently rank players who come here lower when they choose SU over Rutgirls. His bias towards Rutgers and against SU shouldn't even be in question anymore.
A part from all that the syracuse secondary is the best it's been in 20 years going into this year with at a min of 3 players getting drafted (Iffy, Trill, and Cisco). Rutgers doesn't have a player who would sniff secondary playing time here including the OSU transfer (where the 'girls might get hit with a tampering infraction ala Seton Hall if you watch OSU boards).

How much of a loser do you have to be to go on another school’s board and do what you Rutgers fans are doing right now?

Who gives a damn what his ranking drops to on rivals everybody here would expect that to happen as soon as those evaluators knew he was going to ‘Cuse.

I get that being a NJ State fan is tough but the inferiority complex is pathetic.

Last edited:
I am guessing the trolls didn’t come until now, because they were holding out hope. Chestnut didn’t “suck” until it was clear as day he was choosing Syracuse. Curious timing for them to make such drastic reevaluations, particularly with no new film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom