Class of 2021 - DB Darian "Duce" Chestnut (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DB Darian "Duce" Chestnut (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a gigantic get for Syracuse University Football. Congratulations young Mr. Chestnut on your choice of Syracuse University Football. Great job Syracuse Coaches and Recruiting Staff. I'm so freaking happy, I don't even care that the weekend is almost over and I have to work tomorrow. Who cares, Syracuse got a really good one. Go Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrific "get" -- this class is shaping up very nicely, and will prove to be a much higher rated overall class once some of these players get re-evaluated.

Babers and staff have done a really nice job of adding elite athletes / high potential prospects to the secondary, and Chestnut continues that trend. Great pick-up!

BD05D268-7A6A-48CA-B40D-5A20CAF29F56.gif

Its really great to show all we can beat out Mich, Ole Miss, Mich ST, MIA, Louisville, WV etc etc etc for a solid 4 star top player in NJ.

This proves Syracuse CAN win top talent vs other P5 teams!!!!! A lot of us have been saying that all along. Duce is one big piece. Now lets close Rooks and E-Cruz to bring up this class. Looks like we have 4 or 5 solidly in play already for 2022. As HCDB says "close your eyes and imagine"!

Very nice. Kudos to the staff for closing out a high profile NJ prospect over some solid competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.