Class of 2021 - DB Darian "Duce" Chestnut (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DB Darian "Duce" Chestnut (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a Michigan offer. He started 8 games on a 5-7 team with a poor defense finishing 11th in the ACC giving up over 30 pts a game. Why is he used as the gold standard an example of someone to recruit to have winning records and go to bowl games. If you ask me he's kinda iffy.
He shined when healthy. There were others who had mental lapses and gave up big plays. Iffy and Trill are big talents. Im big on Garret Williams too.

He had a Michigan offer. He started 8 games on a 5-7 team with a poor defense finishing 11th in the ACC giving up over 30 pts a game. Why is he used as the gold standard an example of someone to recruit to have winning records and go to bowl games. If you ask me he's kinda iffy.

horrible post

it’s a team game...was he the sole reason for our record? trust evaluations from good sources > “we lost a lot so he must suck”

Hopefully he sticks. It's easy to see what's going on and flip.

Hopefully he sticks. It's easy to see what's going on and flip.

Not everyone thinks like you. While the team is not immune to criticism, most analytical folks understand the underlying reasons for the weak performances. I like DB and I'm glad we have him.

Not everyone thinks like you. While the team is not immune to criticism, most analytical folks understand the underlying reasons for the weak performances. I like DB and I'm glad we have him.

Thankfully this is the only place where you can echo your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom