Class of 2024 - DB Davien Kerr (CT) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/24/24) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DB Davien Kerr (CT) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/24/24)

IMG_8971.jpeg

So did he have no other p4 offers because he was a 25 kid? no ranking on 247, some big stats and way faster on the field than the kids he was playing against/

Last edited:
Sorry ya’ll, after 9 days of being sick I was just diagnosed with pneumonia… in the middle of the summer, so random? Never had it before, so much for being 40 & still sporty, amirite?!? Antibiotics go handle your biz. In the meantime, Fran Brown & the grind never stops ;)
boom smile GIF

Sorry ya’ll, after 9 days of being sick I was just diagnosed with pneumonia… in the middle of the summer, so random? Never had it before, so much for being 40 & still sporty, amirite?!? Antibiotics go handle your biz. In the meantime, Fran Brown & the grind never stops ;)
boom smile GIF

If it makes ya feel any better, I've also go some random resperatory illness that doesn't belong as a Summer ailment, and Mrs 721 has had similar for the past week +

But since Fran MFFFF Brown never sleeps, neither can we.

Art Love GIF by Millions

Welcome Davien!

It is nice to be re-establishing ourselves in Connecticut again. Years of neglect are finally being addressed.

I hope the twins can handle being separated for a year.

Could we have a couple sets of twins on the team a short time from now?

Maybe...

boom smile GIF
Take care of yourself. Get lots of rest and fluids. At 42 I had a sinus infection that turned into pneumonia and ended up going septic. I pushed myself to work and not rest. It took 2 years for me to start to really feel normal again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom