Class of 2022 - DB Dom Foster (OH) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DB Dom Foster (OH) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

Would like to be wrong, but think it'll be BC
Which idiot made this prediction?
1629308931931.png

Very solid peer offers and good athleticism. Very good get.

Last edited:
This is another solid recruit, but we can’t ignore our class ranking within the ACC. We’re excited, but we’re ranked 13 in the conference. This class will not get us anywhere near the top of the ACC. A lot of developmental type of players.

I think the staff is planning for Garrett Williams to turn pro.
Based on that mock draft that had Garrett going in the first round, this makes a lot of sense.

No surprise we are doing well recruiting DBs. Get some players drafted and playing well in the NFL and you have serious credibility.

Oh yeah. I love Dom's film and fully expect to read about him getting drafted in a couple of years.

Welcome to the Cuse Dom!

This is another solid recruit, but we can’t ignore our class ranking within the ACC. We’re excited, but we’re ranked 13 in the conference. This class will not get us anywhere near the top of the ACC. A lot of developmental type of players.
Why do you think anyone is ignoring it? I think the better question is why do you expect anything different with our class ranking?

Staff has done really well with secondary players…obviously. But I really like Quan Peterson and this kid. I’m not a football guru but love their size, film and they seem like dawgs. Can’t have enough of those types of players on your team. Overall I feel like the defensive haul for this class has been pretty good to date. Offensive side…has some work to do

A lot of kids go for the name. Also a number of acc teams have a lot of instate talent that stays home. NC, VA, Georgia, Penn. These states seem to have kids rated higher.
If we can start winning it may increase our overall recruiting but su will still face limitations based on its recruiting base.

A lot of kids go for the name. Also a number of acc teams have a lot of instate talent that stays home. NC, VA, Georgia, Penn. These states seem to have kids rated higher.
If we can start winning it may increase our overall recruiting but su will still face limitations based on its recruiting base.

Agreed -- which means that the best thing we can do is recruit to system, and then hope that sustained wins ensue, which on paper will improve the quality of prospects who want to come here. Boom -- self sustaining cycle.

But the key is to get the best athletes we can, who fit what we're trying to do.

That's a wet blanket. This kid had offers from BC, Wake, and UVA. So we beat those ACC teams for this one

Wonder if this is the last DB commit of the class or do we take one more.
I figure couple more OL, another LB.
QB not sure